NFL All-Gameday Thread 10-6-2013

YoloinOhio

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more reason to root for the Bengals. Pats have done nothing against this defense.

It's a 54 game streak if I recall. I think next week was for a tie (and was set to be against the saints, I'm sure no coincidence), and the following week to break it.

Tommy Kelly down is another big loss for NE

It's a 54 game streak if I recall. I think next week was for a tie (and was set to be against the saints, I'm sure no coincidence), and the following week to break it.

Tommy Kelly down is another big loss for NE

I didn't realize Brees' streak was over.

Tyler Eifert looking like he did at ND! :thumbsup:

AJ Green - man.... Gilmore covered him in college. Will be tough undertaking for his first game back....

Eifert was a great draft pick for Cincy. They are doing everything they can to try to make Dalton successful.

Also - Tennessee's run blocking? Maybe Levitre not worth all the threads on here... :rolleyes:

That Atlanta Thursday night game killed it. Coming off the 9ers late on Sunday to the road vs Atlanta on Thursday was a rough turnaround. Everyone looked tired and beat up - brees tossed a bunch of picks and all the scores came on the ground

Did anyone else catch the 3rd down play that happened just now in the bengals game? After a false start backed them up to the 6 rigt before the play happened something or someone said qb sneak. Guess what the play was? It wasn't the commentator either. Anyone have any idea who or what it was?

Did anyone else catch the 3rd down play that happened just now in the bengals game? After a false start backed them up to the 6 rigt before the play happened something or someone said qb sneak. Guess what the play was? It wasn't the commentator either. Anyone have any idea who or what it was?

I'd guess someone in the production room trying to sequence camera shots to show somehow getting picked up.

That was close for brady

OK, so I'm not the only one.

I wish I had DVR...

Edited by sodbuster

I'd guess someone in the production room trying to sequence camera shots to show somehow getting picked up.

It happened right before the snap though. One heck of a lucky guess if that's what it was. Not saying conspiracy just a weird sequence and one that, with the pats* history, I found interesting.

It happened right before the snap though. One heck of a lucky guess if that's what it was. Not saying conspiracy just a weird sequence and one that, with the pats* history, I found interesting.

The broadcast is on a delay, I believe. Atleast a few seconds.

You know, in case a mic picks up cursing, wardrobe malfunctions etc....

Edited by NoSaint

Those pining for Fitz... he had 3 tries to get into the end zone from the 1 yard line. 0 points.

In other news, Vick is out of the game with a hamstring injury for the Eagles. And the NYG are still bad.

He just ran it in for a TD and the titans are beating the chiefs. Ill keep "pining"