NFL All-Gameday Thread 10-6-2013

YoloinOhio

Houston should go after freeman. Schaub sucks

If Freeman walked into Candlestick right now the Texans would hand him a jersey and tell him to go for it.

Too bad for the Cowboys...I will always hate them, and can't believe any Bills fans cheer for them.

I don't ever cheer for the Cowoys, unless they are playing a team in our division and even then I only hope inwardly that it is a 6-3 game. I do think it is funny that everyone hates on Romo for the pick at the end, when his defense should not have put him in the spot to have to drive to win the the game after scoring 48 points.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course. but this is the cowboys. not a bright organization all around.

You can't totally fault them for trying to (and thinking they were going to) stop them.

Additionally, for all we know the back also had instructions not to score.

I think defending the first down marker but not the goal line was reasonable, but ended up worst case scenario

You can't totally fault them for trying to (and thinking they were going to) stop them.

I think defending the first down marker but not the goal line was reasonable, but ended up worst case scenario

if the back had instr not to score AND the CBs were letting him score it woulda looked a lot different--tho I could be wrong.

Denver blew it a bit by that outta bounds pass at the end..but in normal circs Den almost runs out the clock. An easy FG is 95% these days or more.

Romo and his team driving down the field for a TD--esp in this kinda game---probably almost 40%. I think a no-brainer.

They should have understood that and let them score on the 2d down pass on the sidelines, and definitely on the the 3d and a foot run. Not sure what Dallas was thinking but they sealed their doom with that strategy. They had to get the ball back no matter what.