Obama Weighs in on Redskins Name

Bronc24

South Park season 18 begins with their take on the Washington Redskins controversy:

https://variety.com/...ins-1201310412/

:D

Best...

Show...

on...

Television

Trapper Keeper was a great parody of the 2000 Recount and they summed up the 2004 Presidential Election, and most elections in general, with Douche vs Turd

Edited by /dev/null

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNACCEPTABLE! :bag:post-24749-0-15127500-1411406688_thumb.jpgpost-24749-0-15127500-1411406688_thumb.jpg

Until the name of this restaurant changes...I will only refer to it as "The Barrel"

Well gator, with your choice of names you may have aligned yourself with the the least respected member here. Other than that, your post makes no sense.

Well gator, with your choice of names you may have aligned yourself with the the least respected member here. Other than that, your post makes no sense.

Assuming it's not a trolling profile of gatorboy's there's no need to be rude. I think we all understood his point.

Edited by Rob's House

Best...

Show...

on...

Television

Trapper Keeper was a great parody of the 2000 Recount and they summed up the 2004 Presidential Election, and most elections in general, with Douche vs Turd

agreed. it's my favorite show and has been since season 1. add 'manbearpig' to that list as well.

CRACKER barrell??? Wow, I thought that was an easy one Sorry Professor Highbrow.

Rob was right---I was rude. I'll make up for it by spelling barrel correctly for you. Seriously, you should look up some of gatorman's posts before getting too settled into that screen name.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how sitting with the disgraced (soon to be former) President of the Navajos is saying "FU" to the PC dolts. If anything, it makes Snyder look worse. He should do his homework before trotting out his token friends.

The only people who know or care if the dude is "disgraced" and "soon-to-be former president of anything" are the handful of people who somehow think the name of a football team is something on which to suddenly take a stand.

Beyond that, everyone saw Snyder and a guy identified as President of the Navajos, and Snyder probably did it exclusively to piss the PC people off.

I've never been a Dan Snyder fan...not even a little...but this is funny as schitt.

The only people who know or care if the dude is "disgraced" and "soon-to-be former president of anything" are the handful of people who somehow think the name of a football team is something on which to suddenly take a stand.

Facts are your friends... unless you're purposefully trying to obfuscate the situation. Quick facts on Mr. Shelly:

*Charged with conspiracy and theft.

*Shelly's support of Snyder goes against the votes of the tribal elders who voted 9-2 to boycott.

*Shelly just got demolished in the primaries, largely because of his financial relationship with Snyder.

So, again, how does a disgraced Navajo leader -- who's being ousted for supporting Snyder by the Navajo nation -- help Snyder's cause? Right, it doesn't, except for chuckle-heads who think it's somehow vindication of Snyder's position.

It's like taking a picture with your one black friend and saying, "See! I'm not racist." It's a terrible PR move by Snyder and is already blowing up in his face.

Beyond that, everyone saw Snyder and a guy identified as President of the Navajos, and Snyder probably did it exclusively to piss the PC people off.

I've never been a Dan Snyder fan...not even a little...but this is funny as schitt.

If you think he did it to tweak the PC people rather than to attempt actual damage control, you're a fool. Snyder has only himself to blame for this, he had the ability to do something about this years ago and refused. Now he's going to be put in a situation where he'll be forced to change it... that's his fault.

Not sure how sitting with the disgraced (soon to be former) President of the Navajos is saying "FU" to the PC dolts. If anything, it makes Snyder look worse. He should do his homework before trotting out his token friends.

Why didn't you just link to the Deadspin article that you gathered your "disgraced" spin from?

The other sources just mention that he was there.

Where is the official "Token" list for the left kept ?

Facts are your friends... unless you're purposefully trying to obfuscate the situation.

There is only one relevant fact on this topic: The number of people who GENUINELY care about this topic can be counted on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

When enough people care, the stadium will be empty. That's the way it works. Idiots like Tim Graham aren't going to MAKE the rest of us care about this topic.

Which is why what Snyder did was so funny.

Facts are your friends... unless you're purposefully trying to obfuscate the situation. Quick facts on Mr. Shelly:

*Charged with conspiracy and theft.

*Shelly's support of Snyder goes against the votes of the tribal elders who voted 9-2 to boycott.

*Shelly just got demolished in the primaries, largely because of his financial relationship with Snyder.

So, again, how does a disgraced Navajo leader -- who's being ousted for supporting Snyder by the Navajo nation -- help Snyder's cause? Right, it doesn't, except for chuckle-heads who think it's somehow vindication of Snyder's position.

It's like taking a picture with your one black friend and saying, "See! I'm not racist." It's a terrible PR move by Snyder and is already blowing up in his face.

If you think he did it to tweak the PC people rather than to attempt actual damage control, you're a fool. Snyder has only himself to blame for this, he had the ability to do something about this years ago and refused. Now he's going to be put in a situation where he'll be forced to change it... that's his fault.

I think it's hilarious. It's such an obvious ploy. And Snyder did it anyway.