netflix

dib

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is. We did a good amount of research when we got Roku. We settled with Netflix. Amazon Prime was ok and we probably would have kept it if we bought a lot from them but we don't. So it came down to Hulu and Netflix. Content was very similar but the navigation for Netflix was better

I dont' know what your shopping habits are like, but I get so much value from the Prime membership just in terms of items I buy from Amazon that the rental service is just like a bonus. I buy everything from deodorant and dog food, to CDs and underwear off Amazon...the member reviews on items are typically very helpful, so when I find what I need I just click a button and it shows up at my apartment two days later. Free 2-day shipping is incredibly valuable to me, and I place anywhere from 5-10 Amazon orders a month.

I dont' know what your shopping habits are like, but I get so much value from the Prime membership just in terms of items I buy from Amazon that the rental service is just like a bonus. I buy everything from deodorant and dog food, to CDs and underwear off Amazon...the member reviews on items are typically very helpful, so when I find what I need I just click a button and it shows up at my apartment two days later. Free 2-day shipping is incredibly valuable to me, and I place anywhere from 5-10 Amazon orders a month.

same here. i also like the set it and forget auto ship features. they give you an additional discount, do a great job of estimating how long your shampoo or dog food should last (after an order or two you know really well) and before they ship they send an email reminder that you can opt to delay it if you arent actually out yet.

i use it for a ridiculous number of things.

I buy a couple things a year from them, usually music. I don't like buying things online especially clothes. I've gotten some suits and ties online that when I got them I thought WTF?!?!

And I like to get off youtube, put on pants and get out of the house every so often. :D

Ahh to live in the land of free shipping!

*except Alaska and Hawaii

I buy a couple things a year from them, usually music. I don't like buying things online especially clothes. I've gotten some suits and ties online that when I got them I thought WTF?!?!

That's why you shouldn't drink and shop online....

leisure-suit-retrocafedotcom.jpg

And I like to get off youtube, put on pants and get out of the house every so often. :D

LOL, bastarge!!

Ahh to live in the land of free shipping!

*except Alaska and Hawaii

Oh man, I didn't even think about that...that's a bummer!

Come on man have you ever known a thread here to stay on topic? Especially one I'm involved in.

Dude, if people were outing YOUR late night underwear trips to walmart, you'd try to divert it back on track, too! I still don't how that pic leaked...

Dude, if people were outing YOUR late night underwear trips to walmart, you'd try to divert it back on track, too! I still don't how that pic leaked...

How was that picture leaked. Well, my wife really doesn't like me. Oh and if you look closely you see that the picture isn't the only thing that leaked.

How was that picture leaked. Well, my wife really doesn't like me. Oh and if you look closely you see that the picture isn't the only thing that leaked.

You lookin' at me bum, cheeky boy?

I think it's $8/month and I think it's worth it if you're going to catch up on an entire series. I have it, but it's solely for my son's use. It's a good service and it can be used on multiple devices; just not simultaneously.

What's your son watching? Not knowing his age I didn't want to guess anything inappropriate like SpongeBob.