Bills Daily Prediction of 13-9 is absurd

And their QB has had a hot hand for the past two games...May be he will struggle tonight against us.

No reason why not. Hoyer is a career back up, marginal NFL player, who is now being treated like a savior because they won a couple of games. Kind of reminds of some guy named Fitzgibbons or something a couple of years ago. There is no reason that the Bills defense should not be able to shut these guys down. On offense, they are going to need to be creative to overcome the Brown's D. A couple of turnovers from Hoyer, and this game may not even be close.

No reason why not. Hoyer is a career back up, marginal NFL player, who is now being treated like a savior because they won a couple of games. Kind of reminds of some guy named Fitzgibbons or something a couple of years ago. There is no reason that the Bills defense should not be able to shut these guys down. On offense, they are going to need to be creative to overcome the Brown's D. A couple of turnovers from Hoyer, and this game may not even be close.

A career backup to Tom Brady and one year in a dysfunctional Arizona team. He's looked pretty good the past couple of weeks and now has confidence...not many things are as dangerous as a confident QB.

The Bills are good at stopping the run and Cleveland's running game is iffy with McGahee & Ogbannaya. They do have Josh Gordon back, which has been helping their passing game. If Hoyer does his job, he'll pick on the Bills secondary and we'll see a lot of catches by Gordon & Jordan Cameron. The Bills will just have to go after whoever Joe Haden isn't covering - Woods is starting to make a presence, so if Haden is on him, then Stevie might have a big game...EJ has to recognize that and capitalize. I don't think they'll be able to run the ball well enough, so we might see a lot of balls in the air tonight from both sides.

I don't read Easterbrook anymore but one of his few good points used to be how pointless it is to predict scores. If you wanted to be right more often than everyone you would just pick the home team to win every game 20-17.

But if you chose not to do that, 13-9 seems perfectly reasonable for this game.

A career backup to Tom Brady and one year in a dysfunctional Arizona team. He's looked pretty good the past couple of weeks and now has confidence...not many things are as dangerous as a confident QB.

The Bills are good at stopping the run and Cleveland's running game is iffy with McGahee & Ogbannaya. They do have Josh Gordon back, which has been helping their passing game. If Hoyer does his job, he'll pick on the Bills secondary and we'll see a lot of catches by Gordon & Jordan Cameron. The Bills will just have to go after whoever Joe Haden isn't covering - Woods is starting to make a presence, so if Haden is on him, then Stevie might have a big game...EJ has to recognize that and capitalize. I don't think they'll be able to run the ball well enough, so we might see a lot of balls in the air tonight from both sides.

Yes he backed up Tom Brady, but unfortunately talent does not just rub off, as his career stats indicate. I can't help thinking the last two games were an aberration. He will find his level eventually, hopefully tonight. That said, I expect the Browns to try and pick on the Bills secondary and it will be necessary for Pettine to call a great game, and for the Defense to step it up like they did last week. I also agree the Bills will need to throw to loosen up the Browns defense. Hacket needs to step it up also, and I feel like this game will be an opportunity for EJ to shine. (or not) Running 55 times will not win this game I am afraid.

If you think that prediction is absurd, check out SportsExchange, which predicts a score that is literally impossible.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY

The focus in Cleveland has been on Brian Hoyer engineering two victories since Brandon Weeden was injured and Trent Richardson was shipped to Indy. But it has been the strength of the defense that is making the Browns competitive again, and Cleveland should be able to stuff Buffalo's ground game and make life difficult for rookie QB EJ Manuel in a one-sided offense.

*Our pick: Browns 23-1

I would love to know comes up with this ridiculous prediction. They are suggesting that our beloved Bills will not be able to score a TD... or... score a TD and a safety, or... a TD with a missed PAT and a FG. Ridiculous! They're gonna make us sweat (as per usual) but, we WILL beat their ass. All I can say is "Chandler". Clutch player, total Stud.

Most of our scores this year have been FGs. Not too far off.

24-12 Bills Bleacher Report has Bills winning. Choice might have a big game like LY and Jackson is about 85%. Who knows about Spiller the way teams give injury reports now. Everything is a big secret. Heard nothing about Bird man. Trade him yet??