DON'T take the pay cut Drew...

I hope Bledsoe does NOT re-negotiate and takes the roster cut on 3/1...

Then he can go start for another team (Dallas looks REALLY good right now) and

play where they can use his rocket arm and not this dink and dunk offense...

DON'T TAKE THE PAY CUT DREW!!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE IT!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree he doesn't deserve to be asked to take another cut, he proved to me that he still has some football left inside of him.  Get paid Drew, take the money they won't cut you it's just a cloud of smoke.

207416[/snapback]

this is true

I agree he doesn't deserve to be asked to take another cut, he proved to me that he still has some football left inside of him.

207416[/snapback]

Technicaly I guess he still has "football left inside him" Too bad its all in his colon and manifests itself in a brown solid.

you poor poor man, air bledsoe. you, like drew himself, refuse to admit that he hit the wall in late 2002. in 2003 he backed up and hit it again. This year, he backed up and hit it yet again. Bledsoe will never win a playoff game for the remainder of his career, and i'll take any bet anyone wants to make.

but hey...i like the guy and wish him well.

Who said Bledsoe needed to take a paycut?

Like it or not, DB is going to be here next season. He may start the season as the #1 QB, he may not. But he WILL be on the roster. You don't cut a QB that leads your team to a 9-7 record.

CW

Like it or not, DB is going to be here next season.  He may start the season as the #1 QB, he may not.  But he WILL be on the roster.  You don't cut a QB that leads your team to a 9-7 record.

CW

207486[/snapback]

His contributions to leading us to a 9-7 record are about on par with Izell Reese

His contributions to leading us to a 9-7 record are about on par with Izell Reese

207488[/snapback]

Right, right, sorry. I forgot that the 9 wins were despite him and the 7 losses were because of him. I stand corrected <_<

CW

I hope Bledsoe does NOT re-negotiate and takes the roster cut on 3/1...

Then he can go start for another team (Dallas looks REALLY good right now) and

play where they can use his rocket arm and not this dink and dunk offense...

DON'T TAKE THE PAY CUT DREW!!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE IT!!!

207413[/snapback]

Wow. Mindless pro-Drew cheerleading is actually more odd and disturbing than the mindless anti-Drew cheerleading...who'd have thought?... <_<

I guess Fezmid, AirBledsoe11, BillsFanLevy, and NJSue will be leaving us for whatever team forum Drew Bledsoe winds up at.  Oh well.  You can all come back an gloat when Drew wins the Super Bowl with the Cardinals.

PTR

207511[/snapback]

I'd that that bet if the anti-Drew crowd would leave TSW for a month if DB doesn't get cut; because again, regardless of who you think should be QB, there's no way he's going to be cut.

CW

I'd that that bet if the anti-Drew crowd would leave TSW for a month if DB doesn't get cut; because again, regardless of who you think should be QB, there's no way he's going to be cut.

CW

207518[/snapback]

I've got a Bills crying towel I can send you. You may need it come march 1.

PTR

I guess Fezmid, AirBledsoe11, BillsFanLevy, and NJSue will be leaving us for whatever team forum Drew Bledsoe winds up at.  Oh well.  You can all come back an gloat when Drew wins the Super Bowl with the Cardinals.

PTR

207511[/snapback]

It wouldn't bother me one bit if Drew won a Super Bowl with the Cardinals.

I just want him gone <_< .

Like it or not, DB is going to be here next season.  He may start the season as the #1 QB, he may not.  But he WILL be on the roster.  You don't cut a QB that leads your team to a 9-7 record.

CW

207486[/snapback]

TD already has already cut an aging, over-the-hill QB who started for 9 of his team's wins. Doug Flutie had about the same QB rating, number of yards, completion percentage, etc. in 1999 that Bledsoe has this year. The main difference is that Flutie had better legs. In both cases, the wins came more because of the defense than the QB. I feel our defense was better in 1999, but our running game and overall offensive talent (players and coaches) were better this year.

TD already has already cut an aging, over-the-hill QB who started for 9 of his team's wins. Doug Flutie had about the same QB rating, number of yards, completion percentage, etc. in 1999 that Bledsoe has this year. The main difference is that Flutie had better legs. In both cases, the wins came more because of the defense than the QB. I feel our defense was better in 1999, but our running game and overall offensive talent (players and coaches) were better this year.

207630[/snapback]

Yeah, except Flutie wasn't cut in '99. <_<

Flutie played for Buffalo in 2000 and started only 5 games (played in 11). We were only 8-8 that year. Also, I don't think we cut Flutie, I just don't think he was resigned (but I could be off on that, I don't really remember...)

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12375

Also, Bledsoe is only 32-33, Flutie was much older back then (Flutie born in '62, Bledsoe in ''72).

CW