Ya know what I miss...

Dan

Lori's articles each week breaking down the upcoming game and teams. I used to feel so much better prepared for games, and it was part of my weekly routine.

Sometimes I wonder if we've lost more than we've gained.

Go Bills!

Lori's articles each week breaking down the upcoming game and teams. I used to feel so much better prepared for games, and it was part of my weekly routine.

Sometimes I wonder if we've lost more than we've gained.

Go Bills!

Those previews were extremely well-researched and well-written.

She's such a knowledgeable sports fan and I still hold out hope that she comes back here.

+1

On a lighter note, I also miss the opposing players lookalike photos.

Those were great. I'm not sure what would take more time... writing a detailed pregame article or finding all those pictures!

Those previews were extremely well-researched and well-written.

She's such a knowledgeable sports fan and I still hold out hope that she comes back here.

I concur. If she does, I'm sure she just lurks. Posts with her smarts and sense are few, if at all.

Edited by Dan

While I don't remember the specifics, it was the same thing that has driven many, many good posters away from this (and many other) board.

Internet tough guys pushed her to the point where participation was no longer worth the aggravation.

That problem comes down the people that leave. If a guy on the internet pushes you away you can only blame yourself.

Those were great. I'm not sure what would take more time... writing a detailed pregame article or finding all those pictures!

I concur. If she does, I'm sure she just lurks. Posts with her smarts and sense are few, if at all.

I agree. Those had, and deserved, their own speial enshrinement at TBD. The board definitely lost a great poster when Lori left.

That problem comes down the people that leave. If a guy on the internet pushes you away you can only blame yourself.

don't know what happened with Lori who truly was a great and knowledgable poster. I remember when Tim Graham left the board though, it was weak and lame and whiny. see ya!