Why no NFL replay of games other than Philly-SD?

Doc

I'm looking to see the replay of the Bills-Panthers game but can't find it anything other than Eagles-Chargers, today What gives?

NFL replay on NFLN yesterday had two other games - Minn-Chicago and Houston-Tenn. I, too, was hoping for our game but can see why those made it since they were also very close. I didn't know there were games on today too...

Network. They usually show replay from the earlier week/end.

In preseason they show every game. In regular season they only are doing 3 this year (was 4 last year). I too was disappointed, especially because I didn't record Sunday's game because I forgot it would be on fox and recorded the Browns game instead :wallbash:

Not surprised it wasn't because the other 3 were also very exciting and they did replay the Bills loss from week 1.

In preseason they show every game. In regular season they only are doing 3 this year (was 4 last year). I too was disappointed, especially because I didn't record Sunday's game because I forgot it would be on fox and recorded the Browns game instead :wallbash:

Not surprised it wasn't because the other 3 were also very exciting and they did replay the Bills loss from week 1.

Thanks.

They've got uber important programming to show instead of replaying games.

Like replaying the one hour of "NFL TOTAL ACCESS" over, and over, and over again from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM.

And let's not forget the tremendously wonderful cartoon they now show, "NFL RUSH ZONE". Man, that's a real grabber.

Like replaying the one hour of "NFL TOTAL ACCESS" over, and over, and over again from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM.

And let's not forget the tremendously wonderful cartoon they now show, "NFL RUSH ZONE". Man, that's a real grabber.

Yep, and NFL AM goes until 1:00. PM. Ugh - too long, get some additional programming!

They show just 3 ganes now...2 on tuesday and one on Wednesday.

I just dont get this......

You have 13 games (not counting the 3 national games).....and say 4 days...Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday....they could air 3-4 recap games per day. this isnt hard....

They show just 3 ganes now...2 on tuesday and one on Wednesday.

I just dont get this......

You have 13 games (not counting the 3 national games).....and say 4 days...Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday....they could air 3-4 recap games per day. this isnt hard....

Rights fees?

Undermining live television ratings?

I am sure that with CBS, Fox, NBC and the NFL holding broadcasting rights, the NFL Network (which is a different entity from the NFL corporation) would have had to fork a significant amount of money to re-broadcast all the games from the weekend, whereas it costs them nothing to repeat NFL Total Access!!!