EJ Manuel to be on Mike & Mike tues morning

RCOHEN13

FWIW, EJ has the 9th best QB rating and the 13th best QBR. Not too shabby for a rookie (especially after just two games and missing a good bit of training camp and coming off a knew injury).

Edited by Peter

Just her him on Cowherd's show too. EJ had a busy morning! Anyway, it is highly annoying how the media continues to say that the Bills "traded up" to get him. It was Cris Carter this morning on M&M. It is like they hear someone say that once and then just keep regurgitating it. Hello, give credit where it is due. They traded down, not up, and have Kiko to show for the move. This drives me nuts when national media doesn't do their own research!

What they're trying to say is the Bills traded up at the QB position when they got him in the draft.

Especially when it was such and amazing trade for us. I won't anoint EJ a stud yet, hopefully this week we can do that ;). But I will anoint Alonso one. I'm sure he's gonna have his share of bad plays this year, but man, this kid looks good. Definitely buying his jersey.

Agreed. I'd like to curb my enthusiasm, but EJ/Woods/Alonso may prove to be one of our better drafts. :beer: Edited by bobobonators

Cool, calm and collected EJ Manuel showed his grit in win over Carolina: http://sportsillustr...-win/index.html

Awesome article. Love weeks after wins. I know we should be worrying about next week, but I spend enough time worrying about the Bills and have a lifetime of sports dissapointment to show for it. I will bask in this stuff until Sunday at 4:25pm!