EJ Manuel to be on Mike & Mike tues morning

RCOHEN13

Woke up super early this morning cuz i was so excited from yesterdays game that i could not sleep and was reading all the articles i could find about yesterdays game and had Mike and Mike on as i usually do in the AM. Mario came on at 8:05 this morning and at end of interview (very brief and kinda hard to understand Mario) but at very end of interview, the show posted a heading, EJ Manuel tomorrow morning.

Life feels so much better when the Bills win!!

I think they said it was going to be around 9. Greeny loves EJ from when he visited the studio pre-draft. Also he is a huge Jets fan so the convo should be funny. EJ will also be on The Herd (Colin Cowherd) at 11:30 tomorrow.

Woke up super early this morning cuz i was so excited from yesterdays game that i could not sleep and was reading all the articles i could find about yesterdays game and had Mike and Mike on as i usually do in the AM. Mario came on at 8:05 this morning and at end of interview (very brief and kinda hard to understand Mario) but at very end of interview, the show posted a heading, EJ Manuel tomorrow morning.

Life feels so much better when the Bills win!!

I listened to Mario and I think he either had a bad cell or something, he was definitely hard to understand. He also kind of sounds like Kermit the Frog, which made it worse. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

hey any coverage of our guys is better than the 46 second devoted in highlights yesterday. Seriously, EJ pulls off an 80 yard game winning TD with NO timeouts and all they big sports networks show is the TD pass. I', not expect the lead to sportscenter but 46 second...... thank god Tebow isn't playing right now or we could get 15 minutes ion hour on that dead horse.

He's also scheduled to be on The Dan Patrick show... must be making the rounds. Nice to see a Bills QB on national media for the RIGHT reason.

I think Trent Edwards and Fitzpatrick made the same rounds when they had their teams starting the season 4-1 and ranked at the top of the power rankings.

Just her him on Cowherd's show too. EJ had a busy morning! Anyway, it is highly annoying how the media continues to say that the Bills "traded up" to get him. It was Cris Carter this morning on M&M. It is like they hear someone say that once and then just keep regurgitating it. Hello, give credit where it is due. They traded down, not up, and have Kiko to show for the move. This drives me nuts when national media doesn't do their own research!

Just her him on Cowherd's show too. EJ had a busy morning! Anyway, it is highly annoying how the media continues to say that the Bills "traded up" to get him. It was Cris Carter this morning on M&M. It is like they hear someone say that once and then just keep regurgitating it. Hello, give credit where it is due. They traded down, not up, and have Kiko to show for the move. This drives me nuts when national media doesn't do their own research!

Especially when it was such and amazing trade for us. I won't anoint EJ a stud yet, hopefully this week we can do that ;). But I will anoint Alonso one. I'm sure he's gonna have his share of bad plays this year, but man, this kid looks good. Definitely buying his jersey.