12,000 Big Macs in 30 Years

run dat back

He's going to have to eat faster to catch this guy....

http://usatoday30.us...milestone_n.htm

The Big Mac is the only thing I'll eat from McDonalds anymore...it's pretty tasty. But fries every day? Hell no...

Also, this sounds nasty...

"Gorske said he normally buys six on Monday and eight on Thursday and freezes or refrigerates them and warms them when he wants to eat them, so he doesn't have to run to the restaurant all the time."

I treat myself to fast food maybe twice a year. The last one (hopefully) for the year was this week. I was out and about and had a craving so I pulled into the first place I saw...Jack in the Box. Holy crap was that good! I had a double bacon cheeseburger and it actually had flavor unlike the crap you get at McDonalds or Burger King. You could tell they actually seasoned the patties before cooking them. What a novel concept. I had a shake made with real ice cream that was really, really good. Unfortunately there are none in the WNY area.

This story is perfect- it shows that doctors still have little clue as to how the human body works, how genetics plays a large part in determining the fate of people. Of course, after over six decades of smoking, my grandmother is still alive at the age of 92. I love stories like this!

This story is perfect- it shows that doctors still have little clue as to how the human body works, how genetics plays a large part in determining the fate of people. Of course, after over six decades of smoking, my grandmother is still alive at the age of 92. I love stories like this!

Actually, the docs/researchers have a pretty good clue; and for a vast majority of humans, smoking and (most) "fast food" are really bad for them. Statistically speaking, there are always exceptions. My grandparents smoked like chimney's and lived into their 90s, but still died of smoking related disease (lung cancer and heart disease).

Actually, the docs/researchers have a pretty good clue; and for a vast majority of humans, smoking and (most) "fast food" are really bad for them. Statistically speaking, there are always exceptions. My grandparents smoked like chimney's and lived into their 90s, but still died of smoking related disease (lung cancer and heart disease).

Yup.

For this man, a big mac to him is probably like a cigarette for some people. Its a craving I'm sure and he feels sick if he doesn't have it

The piece said he was fairly active too which helps his case