Sons of Anarchy: Season 6

/dev/null

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So in last nights episode when Wendy went to see Tara at the hospital and they were alone in her office talking, did anyone else kind of want to see them kiss? :devil:

I could pass on Tara, but Drea DeMateo just does it for me...I've had a thing for her since the first episode I saw her on The Sopranos.

I could pass on Tara, but Drea DeMateo just does it for me...I've had a thing for her since the first episode I saw her on The Sopranos.

I'm the other way around. Well maybe not this season, I don't like what they did with Tara's hair. But when she had that long dark hair, that's the way I like 'em :w00t:

I actually enjoyed last night. Nothing too over the top (and that's saying something for this show) and when they have a table-setter episode, it seems to work better than the "chaos" episodes.

Ya they reloaded with new members that we don't really know. I'm sure there will be a few kills shortly!

I really was put off by the whole school shooting thing, because I thought it was desperate and a sign that Fonzie was about to enter stage left to hit the ramp. But the last few weeks have done a good job of turning around that opinion and I've found myself enjoying the show more than expected. I did think the keg bomb was a bit obvious, though, and felt that it was inconsistent that neither Jax nor Chibbs (whatever his name is..the irish guy) caught on. I do like the idea of blowing up the clubhouse, though....I was looking to see if the table survived since it has that sick looking carving, and I think it did. But I like the three-way play among Jax and the Sons, the Irish, and Clay. I also continue to feel that Jimmy Smits brings a lot to the table, and Robocop's character has kept me intrigued, as well. Overall, I think this season is shaping up to be relatively solid.

Still needs more Drea, though.