Sons of Anarchy: Season 6

/dev/null

I rarely re-watch anything, but I'm going to watch this last episode again after the season. That may have been Sutter's finest work...I was very, very impressed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an action packed season finale! :thumbsup:

MERCY!

well.... im curious to see where it goes from here. jackson only has his boys to protect, not tara now.

he has no reason to turn himself in, but he may find himself tangled in the mess of the murders still, plus all his past demons

i long speculated the last season leaves everyone dead and an inkling of hope for the kids. do we see Tara dead, clay dead, Gemma in jail, and i dont think jax makes it through alive and free (but maybe thats the final redemption in the story) and a post-rehab wendy take the kids? who would even be considered for the younger at that point since wendy isnt the mom if jax meets a final consequence?

Edited by NoSaint

well.... im curious to see where it goes from here. jackson only has his boys to protect, not tara now.

he has no reason to turn himself in, but he may find himself tangled in the mess of the murders still, plus all his past demons

i long speculated the last season leaves everyone dead and an inkling of hope for the kids. do we see Tara dead, clay dead, Gemma in jail, and i dont think jax makes it through alive and free (but maybe thats the final redemption in the story) and a post-rehab wendy take the kids? who would even be considered for the younger at that point since wendy isnt the mom if jax meets a final consequence?

Yup, and I could see Jax and Nero shooting each other full of holes in the grand finale...

Edited by dog14787

I'm not sure i see that happening. It's not Nero's personality to shoot him up. just don't see it happening.

but i think the point of the last 30 minutes was we arent going to get the same old nero - hes been wronged and feels like he has nothing left to lose. he goes one of two ways - killed on his way out of the gang peacefully, or in a blaze while reconnecting with his past and getting revenge.

but i think the point of the last 30 minutes was we arent going to get the same old nero - hes been wronged and feels like he has nothing left to lose. he goes one of two ways - killed on his way out of the gang peacefully, or in a blaze while reconnecting with his past and getting revenge.

That's a good point, the way it ended I'm not comfortable with Nero's shift. I love it, but it could take a few different directions. I can't help but feel that juice just signed and sealed his own death warrant. He knew he was in trouble for betraying Jax earlier, but now to help Gemma hide the truth of what happened to Tara and killing Roosevelt?

That's a good point, the way it ended I'm not comfortable with Nero's shift. I love it, but it could take a few different directions. I can't help but feel that juice just signed and sealed his own death warrant. He knew he was in trouble for betraying Jax earlier, but now to help Gemma hide the truth of what happened to Tara and killing Roosevelt?

ya, but Roosevelt started all the crap with juice in the 1st place and in juices mind probably had it coming to him.

Juice is a ticking time bomb now and will probably go out in a blaze of glory somehow...

Edited by dog14787

Maybe Juice is the one who takes out Jax? Juice seems to be completely unhinged now. Not sure what would stop him, he's been falling apart at the seams for awhile now.

Its another possible scenario,

juice was pretty tight with clay,

so he may have more then one reason to want Jax dead now...

I think you guys are looking into Juice way to much. He will be killed off very quickly and very painfully during the next season. Maybe he goes on the run for a while. But I sure don't see him being the new antagonist.

Juice is a victim of circumstance and his loyalty to the club/Jax has been demonstrated on numerous occasions.

Juice did what had to be done in order to protect Gemma, who was doing what had to be done.

Tara had turned snitch and had to go because there was no real guarantee that she wouldn't rat on everyone.

Myself personally, Juice is a fan favorite and deserves an honorable send off...

Juice is a victim of circumstance and his loyalty to the club/Jax has been demonstrated on numerous occasions.

Juice did what had to be done in order to protect Gemma, who was doing what had to be done.

Tara had turned snitch and had to go because there was no real guarantee that she wouldn't rat on everyone.

Myself personally, Juice is a fan favorite and deserves an honorable send off...

The only one I've really seen Juice have true loyalty to is Chibs going back to when Chibs found out the secrets when Juice tried to kill himself. So I'd imagine that will factor in as well.

The only one I've really seen Juice have true loyalty to is Chibs going back to when Chibs found out the secrets when Juice tried to kill himself. So I'd imagine that will factor in as well.

Jax, when facing the same situation of possible snitching chose to take an innocent life without even clearing it with Nero, and juice was his trigger man.

Juice also spied/betrayed a close friend (Clay) for Jax

I'm not sure how much more loyalty one man can give...

Jax, when facing the same situation of possible snitching chose to take an innocent life without even clearing it with Nero, and juice was his trigger man.

Juice also spied/betrayed a close friend (Clay) for Jax

I'm not sure how much more loyalty one man can give...

your thought process is that of one in a normal world. SAMCRO is not a normal world. Every single one of those things you say Juice has done, is no different from what any other member has done.

A little farther, look at the way these characters were killed off.

Clay- quick and no buildup

Opie- quick and no buildup

Tara- quick and no buildup

Otto- quick and very little buildup

The Sheriff (can't remember his name) quick and no buildup

Opie, Tara, Clay all had bigger roles than Juice. The Sheriff is arguably just as big of a role.

Like I said, your thinking about this as a normal person would. Not SAMCRO. What Juice has done is no different than Chibs, Bobby, Happy, etc... The only difference is that Juice has shown that he was going to rat to save himself. The difference between Juice and all those other characters, is that they would never rat to save themselves.

You were stating that Juice deserved a respectful way to be eliminated from the show by stating his "loyalty" the same "Loyalty" that he showed when he turned informant in the RICO case. The only reason why the club isn't done was because Of the cartel pull with the government.

And on top of all that, I pointed out that Juice doesn't have even close to the following or importance that Opie, Clay, or Tara had to the show and they were all killed off quickly and without any Big Bang for the viewers pleasure.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just arguing your idea that Juice's "loyalty" earns him nothing but a bullett to the head by a no name prospect trying to earn his patch.

You were stating that Juice deserved a respectful way to be eliminated from the show by stating his "loyalty" the same "Loyalty" that he showed when he turned informant in the RICO case. The only reason why the club isn't done was because Of the cartel pull with the government.

And on top of all that, I pointed out that Juice doesn't have even close to the following or importance that Opie, Clay, or Tara had to the show and they were all killed off quickly and without any Big Bang for the viewers pleasure.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just arguing your idea that Juice's "loyalty" earns him nothing but a bullett to the head by a no name prospect trying to earn his patch.

hmmmmm,

Opie, Clay, and Tara all went out violently and with a huge bang in my opinion,

but to each his own I suppose...