Hopkins is Out for Week 2 vs Carolina

26CornerBlitz

Marrone is now backtracking from his earlier comments. It seems Hopkins watched the game Sunday in the stands with Bills fans and now knows exactly what it feels liked to be kicked in the groin. Marrone says no further action by the team is needed because there is a decent chance he will experience that exact feeling in the future.

I know the feeling...I play in a touch football league and was punting and when my foot got to the top of the punt I heard a "pop" and felt my hamstring pull.

This happened last Sunday. It hurt so bad I could barely stand to touch it and just started driving yesterday. The pain was excruciating when I tried pressing the pedal, not from the pressing but from the hamstring being pushed into the seat. Yeah, that small amount of pressure was literally unbearable.

Still hurts pretty good and I'm still limping. Today has been the most improved day so far, but I can barely move, and am not even thinking about playing right now...

I imagine they probably have better treatment options, but grade two strains/pulls are no joke...they hurt and they hurt bad...

Edited by matter2003