Hammer Lot pros

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yiu should be counting down the days till Sunday and just bring your butt over.

Man, I wish I could. It's a 5+ hour drive for me. Seeing some of the tix on sale are tempting. I bragged about your pulled pork (this thread will now take a turn) to my wife and she's ready to go next year!

Man, I wish I could. It's a 5+ hour drive for me. Seeing some of the tix on sale are tempting. I bragged about your pulled pork (this thread will now take a turn) to my wife and she's ready to go next year!

lol. Next year I'm just gonna make like 20lbs of it instead of splitting it up and doing Ribs too.

And someone had it before, we need to add in some desserts for after the game as well.

Too bad and if you are going to stick your ass out with a sign for someone to kick it, someone will.

Making hyperbole, which is common in everyday life, is sticking a sign out telling people to kick their ass?

Are you thinking before you're typing?

That being said, I think i'll have to try Hammers lot this week. Never been before!

4 guys travelling from Richmond Va to the Ravens Game. 2 Bills/2 "cool" Ravens Fans.Don't have room to carry tailgating gear. Want to join in on established party. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Send me $20 and I will send you a pass to the 2nd floor premium party. I won't be able to make the Ravens game, so I will sell you mine.

I'm coming from the east and have 2+ hours to travel there. I would love to try out Hammer's lot but unfortunately between location and time of arrival it is never possible... How hard is it to get out if I need to go back east (near Syracuse)? TIme of arrival may be able to be worked on if it isn't that bad to get out...

Send me $20 and I will send you a pass to the 2nd floor premium party. I won't be able to make the Ravens game, so I will sell you mine.

Dude, you weren't supposed to say anything about that, it's like Fight Club. You're out of the group now and your passes revoked.

Thanks Gugny, went to Tailgate Central, nothing much there right now for Raven's game. Want to be where the action is, and as close to the stadium as possible. Met Pinto Kenny in Charlotte and Baltimore, would like to get there or Hammer's if possible. A displaced NYer from Rochester now living in Virginia, trying to show some southern boys how it is done in the north.

Hammer lot is the way to go but I'm kinda glad I ended up in the Mud lot this past week. Lots of....um..."personality" over there too. I had never parked there before and now I know of a good number two. With that said we're leaving Rochester an extra half hour early at 7am this week.

Thanks Gugny, went to Tailgate Central, nothing much there right now for Raven's game. Want to be where the action is, and as close to the stadium as possible. Met Pinto Kenny in Charlotte and Baltimore, would like to get there or Hammer's if possible. A displaced NYer from Rochester now living in Virginia, trying to show some southern boys how it is done in the north.

mrags is a TBD guy and is going to the game. PMing him would not be a bad idea. Mead107 is also going, I believe. Have fun.

I believe Pinto Kenny has moved from Bills' lot to Hammer's Lot permanently so got both at same place.

Hammer lot is the way to go but I'm kinda glad I ended up in the Mud lot this past week. Lots of....um..."personality" over there too. I had never parked there before and now I know of a good number two. With that said we're leaving Rochester an extra half hour early at 7am this week.

Were those Pat fans toward the back corner? Close to the field house?

Yep I heard the situation there was getting to a very dangerous point.

Well played! By the way ... nice sticker on your rear windshield. I have a pic of it (and your license plate). Once the gallery is created, I'll add the pics!

Awesome!! Let me know when it's created! Haha my MrsCletus thinks I am paranoid bc I bought special screws for it bc I didn't want any drunk with a Phillips head screw driver to take off with a souvenir! Unfortunately they made more than one wrench for that security screw, so it's always an option...

Had a blast up there!

lol. Next year I'm just gonna make like 20lbs of it instead of splitting it up and doing Ribs too.

And someone had it before, we need to add in some desserts for after the game as well.

Rich and I each had a pile of beer on ice!!! You should have said something, we had dessert covered!!

If you can get there early enough to park at Hammer's, you are more than welcome to dive in on the shindig... I imagine that is where the bride and I will be... I will also see about getting with mead and mrags about getting together... If either of you two read this before I PM you, consider this the warning, hahaha...

On a similar note... Pulled pork from mrags, and Stromboli from mead would be awesome!!! Didn't get to try the pork, and I don't think I can wait until next year for the Stromboli!!!