Hammer Lot pros

I believe Pinto Kenny has moved from Bills' lot to Hammer's Lot permanently so got both at same place.

Yes he did.

Hammer's is more than just a parking lot...It's a tradition. Hammer (Eric) and his crew work their butts off to make sure everything is as smooth as possible. No matter where you are, you can always find one of the crew if you need help. As a female, I truly appreciate the green grass instead of blacktop, the "ladies" porta potties and the hand cleaner.

You have the RV showers and bathrooms right there as well for men and women. Couldn't be more convenient.

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can get there early enough to park at Hammer's, you are more than welcome to dive in on the shindig... I imagine that is where the bride and I will be... I will also see about getting with mead and mrags about getting together... If either of you two read this before I PM you, consider this the warning, hahaha...

On a similar note... Pulled pork from mrags, and Stromboli from mead would be awesome!!! Didn't get to try the pork, and I don't think I can wait until next year for the Stromboli!!!

hey guys. I got your PM Cletus.

This week for the Panthers game I won't be able to make the trip until a little later in the morning. Prolly like 8-10am sometime. Not even sure if ill be able to make it to Hammers lot before they start closing streets down.

With that said, I wouldn't plan to do anything with you guys this week only because I can't commit. Next game however against the Ravens is a different story. Things will most likely be different at that point and ill be good to go and tailgate as early as Hammer will allow us to.

Well figure it out for sure.

Yep I heard the situation there was getting to a very dangerous point.

I really didn't notice any danger. There was some yelling and stuff but there were two huge RV's between me and them. But I do know the group you're speaking of I think. My group was more into their thing, maybe the trouble was coming from the other side of the pats group. I had to much grilling and bean bag toss to worry about than pay attention to them.

If you can get there early enough to park at Hammer's, you are more than welcome to dive in on the shindig... I imagine that is where the bride and I will be... I will also see about getting with mead and mrags about getting together... If either of you two read this before I PM you, consider this the warning, hahaha...

On a similar note... Pulled pork from mrags, and Stromboli from mead would be awesome!!! Didn't get to try the pork, and I don't think I can wait until next year for the Stromboli!!!

Is this open to everyone? :)

I'm coming from the east and have 2+ hours to travel there. I would love to try out Hammer's lot but unfortunately between location and time of arrival it is never possible... How hard is it to get out if I need to go back east (near Syracuse)? TIme of arrival may be able to be worked on if it isn't that bad to get out...

Any answers for this? I wouldn't mind checking out the lot but usually stick to California Rd. as it is so easy to get out after the game with the cop right there at the light. If I were to make it by 9 would I have a chance of it not being filled up? Is it a PITA to get out afterwards?

Hammer's is more than just a parking lot...It's a tradition. Hammer (Eric) and his crew work their butts off to make sure everything is as smooth as possible. No matter where you are, you can always find one of the crew if you need help. As a female, I truly appreciate the green grass instead of blacktop, the "ladies" porta potties and the hand cleaner.

Thanks, We always try to do our best.