Jacksonville crowd shot mid-game

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they sold one of their 8 home games to another country to make bank?

You're right. The Jags are a better franchise than the Bills. Won't don't you go post there?

And judging by the amount of Canadians I have made at Bills' games, regionalization (however you spell it) has been pretty successful.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

I love when people say they don't care about something yet post in the thread.

I didn't say I didn't care

What I'm infering is when the Bills organization is a properly functioning one without organizational and economic issues, that's the moment I'll start chucking rocks at glass buildings

Where in the article does it actually say that was mid game?

the section that reads:

Yep, that's an actual NFL stadium during a game. The Jaguars were losing 28-2 and the crowd had no reason to stick around, but still. There wasn't any reason to stick around. There probably wasn't much reason to come in the first place.

Bills suck for 13 years and still sell out most games...Jacksonville sucked for 2 years and gets nobody anymore...

Just shows how remarkable the situation in Buffalo is...don't know of many other places with our track record that would still regularly sell out games...maybe Green Bay, Cleveland and Pittsburgh?? That's about it tho..

Well, one could make the argument that their fans are smart. They know their team sucks, but unlike Bills fans, don't blindly waste their hard earned money on a inferior product year after year.

Edited by DDD