Zimmerman is a menace to society

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder...has this violation of Mrs. Zimmerman's civil rights been reported to the official DOJ Zimmerman tip line yet?

Edit: no, but apparently Zimmerman should be arrested, prosecuted, and convicted of...well, something...because he's eventually going to shoot up a school.

Following the links to the "original" emails, I think the responses from the Chief were altered/edited...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/167674421/Zimmerman-Lake-Mary-Emails

Too many gaps in the sentences, and where's is the sign off after Respectfully?

• 4 months later...

Not gonna watch it.....this fat shmo is running outta cash.

Costs a lot of coin to get away with "standing your ground"

Yeah, I figured you for a Honey Boo Boo kinda guy, anyway. PBR in one hand. Bone in the other. Mom screaming at you from upstairs about picking up your socks.

Well if DMX comes in all cracked out ole Georgie might throw him a whooping.

Unlikely though as that rabid teen took him to the brink of death as the story goes.

OK. Bring on DMX. I don't care. I'd rather knock out the ZimZam. But DMZ really annoyed me with his crappy songs and voice. I'll take sollace in that

Ahhhh. The weed shaming tactic. Taking me back to the times when you were young.

Doesn't work anymore. Weed is petty, smart people know this by now.

Hey, aren't you the guy/girl that cried "uncle" to me in another thread and admitted that TM was at fault in his own demise? Also, are you aware that the GZ trial had nothing to do with SYG law?

Cry uncle ? It's was more like 3rd shut up already.

GZ got off. Why fight adults when you're only experienced beating teens and women ?

So, are you admitting that you only agreed with the verdict to shut me up? Did GZ get off under the SYG law?