Geno wins before EJ

Oberyn

I know it is irrational, but seriously I am so mad that Geno won before EJ. I do believe EJ will be by far the better pro, but Geno was simply lucky and now I have to listen to the national "experts" slurp him for his average performance and EJ gets a pat on the head for "good effort."

Manuel QBR - 70.8 (Passer rating 105.5), Geno QBR - 48.5 (Passer rating 80.6). http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/84762/nfl-week-1-quarterback-report

I know it is irrational, but seriously I am so mad that Geno won before EJ. I do believe EJ will be by far the better pro, but Geno was simply lucky and now I have to listen to the national "experts" slurp him for his average performance and EJ gets a pat on the head for "good effort."

Manuel QBR - 70.8 (Passer rating 105.5), Geno QBR - 48.5 (Passer rating 80.6). http://espn.go.com/b...rterback-report

Turn the channel, bro.

The real disappointing thing is that EJ was completely unable to draw an unnecessary roughness penalty on him on the last offensive play the Bills had, which Geno brilliantly drew. Smith just seems to have the "it" factor and EJ doesn't.

There's definitely something about Geno that makes you want to hit him hard, regardless of the circumstances.

The real disappointing thing is that EJ was completely unable to draw an unnecessary roughness penalty on him on the last offensive play the Bills had, which Geno brilliantly drew. Smith just seems to have the "it" factor and EJ doesn't.

You forgot the SH part...

I was thinking that also. Gino's pro career seems to have been more successful too. We should have drafted Gino

Manuel QBR - 70.8 (Passer rating 105.5), Geno QBR - 48.5 (Passer rating 80.6). http://espn.go.com/b...rterback-report

He could've lost the game and the national media would still slobber all over the Jets before they would even acknowledge the BIlls exsistence. When Berman hangs it up the Bills will just *poof* into nothingness as far as the national media is concerned.

He could've lost the game and the national media would still slobber all over the Jets before they would even acknowledge the BIlls exsistence. When Berman hangs it up the Bills will just *poof* into nothingness as far as the national media is concerned.

You know what takes care of that issue? Winning

I used to be annoyed by the lack of attention, but it's clear the positive results need to start coming and remain consistent. When Bledsoe was slinging it for a few stretches, the Fletcher-Spikes D was producing, or during the early season 2008 and 2011 fast starts the Bills received a fair amount of positive attention. But those stretches were few and far between.

A team like the Jets is fascinating to the national media when they are bad because they have the capacity to blow up in a big and humiliating way. The Bills have not been "humiliatingly bad" over the past 13 years, just mostly mediocre. And that's boring.