Mike Pettine Is Brilliant, Hackett I am Concerned About

The only reason this game was close was because of Mike Pettine. He is a brilliant D-Coordinator. Impeccable scheme.

Hackett was awful today. Predictable, conservative, not taking advantage of matchups and adapting that Jackson should have been focused after the 1st quarter.

Questionable headcoaching. We perhaps witnessed the worse challange in recent years. Taking into account the recent inepness, of Mularkey, Juaron, Williams. Even more clueless about time managment in the 4th quarter than these guys.

Unfortunetly I think Pettine will be poached from the Bills after this year or next.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So predictable on 1st down with Spiller running the ball and putting them 2nd and long. He was ineffective, try some play action.

Spiller wasn't the RB matchup that should have been featured in this game after the 1st quarter. At the same time they overuse Spiller. Inept.

Hackett is the only one I questioned on the coaching staff. Imo, I think his play calling was bs!!

As for the d in the 4th, perhaps the were winded because of the 3 and outs. I'm not feeling Hackett at all.

The defense was nothing short of amazing today. Nothing to complain about at all on that side of the ball.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever