Mario Williams has Plantar Fasciitis too

Alphadawg7

Point of clarity: there is nothing antagonistic about Alphadog's original post.

Post #2 in the thread is clearly antagonistic.

GO BILLS!!!

I very much have a problem with post #2 ("cry baby Jairus Byrd"). And I now understand why the original post was made. I typically appreciate Alphadog's posts, and hope I didn't come off wrong.

Public Service Announcement: Mario's been having foot issues that may or may not come back or affect him. Other players may also have injuries of various natures that may or may not affect them before and after this game. That is all.

And never mind, really. I usually don't criticize threads. If people want to discuss whatever, let them go ahead. For me this just epitomizes the off-season drivel I'm tired of... Sorry to be a game-day grouch. I am psyched for some real football!!!!!!.

I very much have a problem with post #2 ("cry baby Jairus Byrd"). And I now understand why the original post was made. I typically appreciate Alphadog's posts, and hope I didn't come off wrong.

Public Service Announcement: Mario's been having foot issues that may or may not come back or affect him. Other players may also have injuries of various natures that may or may not affect them before and after this game. That is all.

And never mind, really. I usually don't criticize threads. If people want to discuss whatever, let them go ahead. For me this just epitomizes the off-season drivel I'm tired of... Sorry to be a game-day grouch. I am psyched for some real football!!!!!!.

I'm with you, Matt. Well said.

GO BILLS!!!

This is old news. I know why NFL.com is posting it: hype and generating clicks. I wondered why you were posting it here.

The comparison was the word "too" in the title.

As I posted: Are you worried Mario can't play, or implying something about Byrd (in yet another thread)?

There's nothing here.

If I hadn't heard this before, it would be worth mentioning. Understanding you hadn't heard this makes it make more sense to me. But now that you know this came out quite awhile ago and the team isn't concerned about it, do you think there's anything left here besides the same old "Byrd's a baby and Mario's not" nonesense that's aready been beaten to death?

Yes I do think there is more here than what was known. This was the first time I have seen it diagnosed at Plantar Fasciitis. That's worse than a foot injury...foot injuries go away, Plantar Fasciitis lingers and can get worse. Byrd is out because of it already. Having our edge rusher battling this now each week, something that has no cure or fix, is a big deal. Odds are, with practice and weekly games that this won't be going away any time soon, and let me tell you it hurts like hell to play with. This could lead to Mario missing time if it gets any worse.

None of what I said has anything to do with Byrd, I'm only talking Mario here.

it's all about the GUARANTEED MONEY !!

Mario Williams - $50.0 mil

Jairus Tyrd - $6.9 mil

Wouldn't the logic be though that if you had $50mil already guaranteed you could take some games off to heal......you've already got your money.

If you only had $6.9mil.....wouldn't you be playing through the pain to help ensure your $50mil guaranteed contract. You certainly wont get one sitting on the bench.

Seriously!? this better not turn into excuse fest, Watt played with an arm brace all year and was DMVP , time for the excuses to end Mario and make plays.

Watt took steroids

Wouldn't the logic be though that if you had $50mil already guaranteed you could take some games off to heal......you've already got your money.

If you only had $6.9mil.....wouldn't you be playing through the pain to help ensure your $50mil guaranteed contract. You certainly wont get one sitting on the bench.

Don't go there sir....This board picks who they hate and there is no turning back. Logic and reason do not work here...