Traditions.

stevestojan

A few years ago, before going to each game I would go through my pre game routine, shower, watch highlights and game preview, listen to the pre game and of course, take a ****. Before the last victory against the pats, I wiped my ass with a piece of paper that said "Tom Brady" He went on to play like **** and throw 4 INTs

I shall reintroduce this tradition to ensure a wonderful Sunday.

My task has been completed... Listened to the shout song while wiping Brady on my ass.

Take note Mario!

Make pancakes for my son every Sunday morning. Drink a couple coffee & Baileys while watching pre-game hype. Start drinking heavily around 11:00. 30 minutes prior to kickoff...put on Jersey, slip out to the garage for some "herbal refreshment," and then retire to my recliner along with gameday snacks, beer, and a bottle of scotch. Proceed to scream at my television (good or bad) for the next 3 hours.

Same routine since I became a family man.

Make pancakes for my son every Sunday morning. Drink a couple coffee & Baileys while watching pre-game hype. Start drinking heavily around 11:00. 30 minutes prior to kickoff...put on Jersey, slip out to the garage for some "herbal refreshment," and then retire to my recliner along with gameday snacks, beer, and a bottle of scotch. Proceed to scream at my television (good or bad) for the next 3 hours.

Same routine since I became a family man.

Gotta love a man with a plan :)

When I was in 7th grade, my parents bought me a Bills T-shirt which I then wore every single weekend until I outgrew it in like 9th grade. I truly believed that if I didn't wear it, the Bills would somehow lose because of it. My son started 7th grade this year and today for the first time, he's rockin my old school early 90's Bills tee.