M25 Week 1: Bills v Pats

Mark80

I like it. A few things.

-You really like Gragg

-if anyone gets an int and can't get out of the EZ and gets a safety, I'll puke.

-LOVEEEEE the blue unis. I haven't noticed them. Are they one of the alternates?

Only threw to Gragg those two times all game. What the highlights don't show is that I ran about 25 times for 170 with CJ and Fred. I basically only keep plays of 10 plus yards, scoring plays, and defensive loss plays.

I was up way too much to care about the safety, but I don't know what he was doing there, computer ran me into the endzone.

The unis were a custom one I made with the AFL throwback jerseys and the road blue pants.

i been killing people by putting goodwin in the slot and just running posts on cover 2 and outs on single high. 2 guys i played squealed and accused me of cheating and quit at the half. hahaha

Inevitably, one of the top 3 WRs will be hurt and Goodwin will slide right in to the slot. In the meantime I'll just keep improving his route running and catching through the practices.

Nice to see gilmore out there. he loos like he was ready to play. Needs t improve his field awarness on that INT tho. Also glad to see Hopkins has recovered and Im curious who Rhodes is?

Traded Da'Rick and Justin Rogers plus my FA Draft slot for CB Xavier Rhodes, rookie 1st round pick of the Vikings.

And they went for that deal? Wow Madden is easy to rig

It was not Madden, it was another person who controls the Vikings. I have first overall FA pick and there are a lot of good veteran players in the FA pool right now, so not that lopsided of a deal at all.

are you guys on just the pro setting field goal kick attempts looked kinda slow and the person on the pats isnt very good i hope the real pats play like that

All Madden setting. FGs are slower playing vs another player online over vs the computer.