NFL AM QB Concern Segment

I was watching NFL Am this morning and they were discussing QB concerns for a few teams (Jets, Jags, Raiders) and Buffalo got a nice little shout out from Kriegel. They brought up Buffalo and Eric Davis says, "It's not a concern for the Bills because you can expect a few bumps and bruises from a rookie QB" and Kriegel responds with "I would take EJ Manuel over any quarterback we just mentioned."

Good to see EJ getting a little love when all I have heard about for the past month on NFL or ESPN is, will RGIII be healthy enough to start? Will Geno Start the season? and Will Tim Tebow make the Patriots?

I was watching NFL Am this morning and they were discussing QB concerns for a few teams (Jets, Jags, Raiders) and Buffalo got a nice little shout out from Kriegel. They brought up Buffalo and Eric Davis says, "It's not a concern for the Bills because you can expect a few bumps and bruises from a rookie QB" and Kriegel responds with "I would take EJ Manuel over any quarterback we just mentioned."

Good to see EJ getting a little love when all I have heard about for the past month on NFL or ESPN is, will RGIII be healthy enough to start? Will Geno Start the season? and Will Tim Tebow make the Patriots?

Not to mention that from the draft up to preseason everyone hated him being the first and only QB picked in the first round.

We have to filter out the national media, because if EJ has a few bumps early, just wait till all these guys predicting him as a 3rd-4th round pick chirping in with the "I told ya so", and they'll do this by only reading boxscores and watching a few highlights....

They said they'd rather have EJ over Sanchez, Geno, Pryor, Flynn, Gabbert. I don't know if I would call that "getting love"

I believe I said "a little love" and that's exactly what he got lol a month ago they hated EJ and said that Geno was a better quarterback at that point in camp.

QBs with EJs natural physical gifts, his intelligence, work ethic and leadership qualities do not end up as busts, they end up excelling...

QBs with his physical gifts minus the intelligence, work ethic and leadership qualities are the Akili Smith's, Vince Young's and Jamarcus Russell's of the NFL...

EJ is gonna be a star sooner than later for us...

QBs with his physical gifts minus the intelligence, work ethic and leadership qualities are the Akili Smith's, Vince Young's and Jamarcus Russell's of the NFL...

Or Ryan Leafs, Rob Johnsons & Jeff Georges

a month ago they hated EJ and said that Geno was a better quarterback at that point in camp.

Yeah - that's the real kicker at this point - all that BS about how the Bills blew that pick - well, I'm sorry, after a month of preseason, what rookie QB has been even close to this "reach pick" QB??

Geno - sucking badly so far

Wilson - couldn't make the Raiders which is really saying something

Barkley - buried on the depth chart

Nassib - same