Raiders already cut Tyler Wilson

BillsFan3434

I still like Tyler Wilson and think he'll find a place somewhere in the NFL.

The stands maybe

The Raiders flat out suck. They could afford to keep 4 QBs like when Belicheck did a few years ago with Brady. They don't need another backup (insert position here) because they suck and will be awful this year. By cutting him now they basically said, we don't think he has a future here or at this level. We made a mistake

Wow that is bad but I'd still put him on the PS just to see.

Wonder if Tyler Bray is available, that kid has crazy talent

I hope you're kidding. Of course given your track on judging Qbs, you're not. Bray is Jay Cutler without the talent. Basically, he's a douche who isn't a NFL caliber QB.

Absolutely crazy if the Raiders cut him JUST because he can't start this year. They can't afford to be in the business of trying to win now when they are in such a mess. I'm sure there has to be more to it than that to explain cutting a 4th rounder so soon.

They cut him because Matt Mcgloin made him look bad.

I would have MUCH preferred we brought in Wilson to the kid we've got on the practice squad now. The only reason I can figure we're keeping the kid we are is because he's similar to EJ; a bigger QB capable of running, and I'd assume would be able to step in and play the same type of game as EJ, whereas Wilson would be more akin to Tuel, but slower. Still - in all I'd much rather have Wilson on the PS.

I would have MUCH preferred we brought in Wilson to the kid we've got on the practice squad now. The only reason I can figure we're keeping the kid we are is because he's similar to EJ; a bigger QB capable of running, and I'd assume would be able to step in and play the same type of game as EJ, whereas Wilson would be more akin to Tuel, but slower. Still - in all I'd much rather have Wilson on the PS.

Maybe Wilson was just a product of an offense that has made many Qbs look good. Maybe, he's not that good. I know the Raiders are a bit crazy but teams don't normally cut drafted round Qbs after one camp.

way to premature to cut a 4th round pic...not even trying to keep him on the practice squad

I didn't watch the Raiders in pre-season, but he must have been really bad to not make the roster as a rookie and at the most important position in football.