WGR's JOE B projecting final 53

This roster of 53 (Easley included) would make me change my DraftTek Positional Needs.

CB moves up to highest P1 level with Gilmore injury and Heath (and even Butler) under-performing last night,

OC moves up to P2 with Snow's recommended departure,

FS and SS are raised to both P2 with the injuries and Byrd wanting to fly the coop,

ILB becomes a P3 as we can do better at WILB than Bradham, Bryan Scott,

ROT is less of a need with Pears and Young's improvement, so P2 moves to P3.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice Squat eligibles:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/08/29/bills-who-are-practice-squad-eligible/

LB Kiko Alonso

LB/DE Jamie Blatnick

DE Kourtnei Brown

RB Zac Brown

DT Corbin Bryant

G Zack Chibane

DE Izaan Cross

S Jordan Dangerfield

LB Marcus Dowtin

WR Marcus Easley

CB Kip Edwards

RB Kendall Gaskins

WR Marquise Goodwin

TE Chris Gragg

CB T.J. Heath

WR Chris Hogan

K Dustin Hopkins

WR Brandon Kaufman

QB Thad Lewis

QB E.J. Manuel

S Jonathan Meeks

LB Keith Pough

TE Nick Provo

CB Nickell Robey

OT Zebrie Sanders

FB Drew Smith

LB Brian Smith

FB Frank Summers

QB Jeff Tuel

S Duke Williams

WR Robert Woods

By "slow white guy". I'm guessing you just mean "white guy" as Hogan ran a 4.39 40. Glad you're not the GM or anybody with decision making powers.

Can't believe it took that many posts for someone to respond to that moron. Sometimes I wonder how close attention a lot of these people are really paying. In another thread I'm arguing with two guys who are insisting that the Bills' offensive line has been horrible the last two seasons.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak3m

Predicting a 53-man roster for the Bills, with a twist: http://es.pn/12T0rhQ

Sooo... identical to Joe B's. I'm going to agree that I think Easley does make the roster. He's simply too big and fast.

Disagree that Easley gets cut, I don't see all the love for Hogan slow white guy and Brad Smith costs to much for the production you get.

Hogan has been quite good as a gunner. That's my reason for wanting to keep him. I'd love them to keep 7, frankly, like that year George Wilson made the team as a WR.

Duke Williams was so bad last night, he just has to go. Lost in space out there, didn;t do a thing. Back to Nevada Duke! I would use that slot to carry an extra reciever, and mute some of the debate being posted here. Hogan is a special teams player, not a huge receiving threat. A second coming of Tasker, almost. Easley has looked good, lets keep the dude. Kaufmann to the Practice squad...he can play too. Byrd injury....more negotiating bs. You get a big contract and come in out of shape.....starting to feel like Jason Peters all over again. Speculation can end tomorrow, and we can move to second guessing. Oh well.

Easily has had the best preseason of all the WR and has been an ace as a gunner on ST. Why would they cut him and save Hogan and Smith?

No chance Easley gets cut.. Goodwin is a work in progress on O. I've seen him play a lot at Texas and every game the announcers would say the same thing... World class speed, blah blah blah and then they use him deep once or twice, usually missing and hitting him for a screen or 2. I could easily see Easley (no pun intended!) being ON THE FIELD in alot of 3 WR sets over Goodwin, especially early in the year. Easley has been rock solid on ST which will also help his case and has the size and the speed to stick. He;s a big target for red zone and can also be a deep threat. Big upgrade over Brad Smith and Hogan.

Hopefully Smith is the one cut. I'm so sick of watching this guy. He looks so damn slow on KR and brings no value at WR. He;s good on ST but Easley or Hogan could easily be a gunner and be more of a threat at WR. Smith seems to play the game at such a slow pace, he is so frustrating to watch.

No chance Easley gets cut.. Goodwin is a work in progress on O. I've seen him play a lot at Texas and every game the announcers would say the same thing... World class speed, blah blah blah and then they use him deep once or twice, usually missing and hitting him for a screen or 2. I could easily see Easley (no pun intended!) being ON THE FIELD in alot of 3 WR sets over Goodwin, especially early in the year. Easley has been rock solid on ST which will also help his case and has the size and the speed to stick. He;s a big target for red zone and can also be a deep threat. Big upgrade over Brad Smith and Hogan.

Hopefully Smith is the one cut. I'm so sick of watching this guy. He looks so damn slow on KR and brings no value at WR. He;s good on ST but Easley or Hogan could easily be a gunner and be more of a threat at WR. Smith seems to play the game at such a slow pace, he is so frustrating to watch.

So true on all points. Goodwin is not a legit pass catching WR yet, needs to return kicks for now while developing at WR. Brad Smith is slow as balls and makes too much $$. Easley looks like a prototypical WR, has chemistry with Tuel (which we'll need in order to stand a chance against the Pats**) and he's an asset on special teams. I suspect he can make big plays if he gets the chance.