The SJF curse

The source of the curse?

It's not Flutie - he played during the first season of the Bills' current putrid streak.

It's not Wade. He coached that same season.

The Bills have not made the playoffs since they left the quaint surroundings of Fredonia and a state university to "regionalize" the franchise and move East to Rochester. Thanks, Russ Brandon. Thanks for ticketed night practices. Thanks for ripping this team from the heart of WNY.

I have nothing against my Rochester brethren, but you cannot dispute a fact.

We're done here.

Bills back in Fredonia. Car bombs at BJs. Super Bowl. Mark it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet, you. Clearly, good players enjoy the anonymity of a small town, where they can spend that hard earned bonus money at the Fountain Grill and finish off the night with a chicken finger sub for the walk back to the dorms.

Chicken Finger Sub. Now I'm homesick!

No, no curse, really.............stop. The team has blown for a lot of reasons, none of them had to do with superstitions, maybe some bad luck but, you make your own luck so I don't even buy that. I even wore my Buffalo shirt today, see it didn't help.

It's the music city miracle blown call, paired with the terrible decision to start johnson over flutie. We could have won the super bowl that year, seeing as the titans ended up losing it by 5 yards. If we won the SB we would have become the next dynasty....

No, no curse, really.............stop. The team has blown for a lot of reasons, none of them had to do with superstitions, maybe some bad luck but, you make your own luck so I don't even buy that. I even wore my Buffalo shirt today, see it didn't help.

Fredonia = 11 playoff seasons in 19 seasons.

SJF = no playoffs in 13 seasons.

We can't afford to test this out any longer.

It's the music city miracle blown call, paired with the terrible decision to start johnson over flutie. We could have won the super bowl that year, seeing as the titans ended up losing it by 5 yards. If we won the SB we would have become the next dynasty....

Yes, but Flutie still played games in 2000. No playoffs. Whither his magic? He should have played special teams.

And no dynasty is being led by a 38 year old 5 foot 10 man.

No, it's Flutie, and after how he was treated at the end, this franchise deserves it. Who sits their starting QB in the play-offs? One of the great mysteries of all time.

I call bs. A curse can only be as big as the man placing it. I don't think anyone on the roster is 5'6