Bills Nation: you're welcome

The Big Cat

Why try and pass something off as yours when it's not? Come up with something original. Paint/photoshop/whatever. Sand burns when it's hot.

Haha, okay, Miss Cranky pants. It's clear I've done humanity a disservice today. I definitely should have searched for Washington student projects after I had the idea.

Which by the way came up immediately after Manuel was annouced "injured." I just didn't bother firing up ye olde photoshop until today.

And what !@#$ing difference does it make whose idea it was? It took all of five minutes to photoshop the guy's name into the existing image. They had it before I did. They heard of the guy long before I did. What's your problem here?

Haha, okay, Miss Cranky pants. It's clear I've done humanity a disservice today. I definitely should have searched for Washington student projects after I had the idea.

Which by the way came up immediately after Manuel was annouced "injured." I just didn't bother firing up ye olde photoshop until today.

And what !@#$ing difference does it make whose idea it was? It took all of five minutes to photoshop the guy's name into the existing image. They had it before I did. They heard of the guy long before I did. What's your problem here?

Big Cat, my good friend, don't let them get you down. YE OLE fully supports you firing up YE OLDE PHOTOSHOP.