Bills Nation: you're welcome

The Big Cat

I find Big Cat's take on intellectual property to be much more interesting.

Grand theft auto, February '94. Where apparently you defended yourself and had the case thrown out by citing Free Property Rights of Horse and Carriage from 1798.

This would be great if it wasn't a take on a guy who was bumbling idiot who spent more time in the emergency room than anyplace else. :rolleyes:But then again that pretty much nails the Bill the past decade plus.

MORE POWER!

Grand theft auto, February '94. Where apparently you defended yourself and had the case thrown out by citing Free Property Rights of Horse and Carriage from 1798.

Just because you're a janitor at a university doesn't mean you're a genius. We've been over this.

I say we beat this into the ground for another page or two, then examine Sully's take on the issue....

Tim Graham won't like it because we're discriminating against Home Depot by using Lowes blue color.

On my drive into work this morning Steve Czaban (DC and national broadcast in areas) said that its Tuel Time in Buffalo.

the phrase is getting out there

It's been out there a couple of years....

http://cougshirts.com/tuel-time

*Just sayin'.

*That means you can't take offense to anything which precedes the declaration of "just sayin'"

Oh, I wasn't offended at all. I take no ownership of "Tuel Time," I was just brushed back by the notion I had stolen it. It's not exactly the world's most creative idea. I'm pretty sure it popped into the heads of about 70% of mostly-sober Bills fans...

Oh, I wasn't offended at all. I take no ownership of "Tuel Time," I was just brushed back by the notion I had stolen it. It's not exactly the world's most creative idea. I'm pretty sure it popped into the heads of about 70% of mostly-sober Bills fans...

If you take no ownership then why are you asking us to thank you?