The Bills will sign another CB

Get some push on the D-line and the CBs will look alot better. Darius and Williams need to step it up.

To me that's as big a question mark as QB or CB. For all the hype, I didn't see these guys control the line that often last year or so far this year. It is pre-season so not gonna panic yet, but if they are no better than an average tandem again in 2013, you can pencil in ten losses right now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I forget the year now but Trent Green got injured for the St. Louis Rams. In came Kurt Warner. Just sayin ! LOL !!

Mike in Syracuse....you sir, are on a roll. Nice post there.

If you're suggesing the Bills sign Kurt Warner to back up EJ, I'm all for it.

This is a good test for the Whaley/Marrone regime. This team is soft I want to see how they react against adversity in all levels of the organization. Too many times something negative happens and this teams folds quickly like a stack of cards.

Let's see how much has really changed and can this team come together.

In a surprise move, the Patriots have cut cornerback Ras-I Dowling.

Heading into the 2011 NFL draft, the Patriots liked Dowling so much that they took him with the first pick in the second round (a pick they had previously acquired in a trade with the Panthers). And Dowling showed early promise, starting the first two games of the season.

But Dowling suffered a hip injury in Week Two of his rookie year and missed the rest of the season, and Dowling’s 2012 season was also cut short because of an injury, this time a torn muscle in his thigh. Through two seasons Dowling has played in only nine games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/28/patriots-cut-ras-i-dowling/

Heading into the 2011 NFL draft, the Patriots liked Dowling so much that they took him with the first pick in the second round (a pick they had previously acquired in a trade with the Panthers). And Dowling showed early promise, starting the first two games of the season.

But Dowling suffered a hip injury in Week Two of his rookie year and missed the rest of the season, and Dowling’s 2012 season was also cut short because of an injury, this time a torn muscle in his thigh. Through two seasons Dowling has played in only nine games.

http://profootballta...-ras-i-dowling/

Sure, why not? At the very least, maybe he can reveal some of the Pats* week one plans :devil: .

http://profootballta...-ras-i-dowling/

i came here to post this. we need to sign this young man immediately.