Kolb plays scared and is too Fragile for the NFL.

1B4IDie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is the definitive reason SDS needs to increase the size of the 'ignore users' feature if he wants TSW to be of any value to Bills fans...

+1.

I can honestly say that I can't recall Bills fans ever being fed a bigger load of sh*t than Kevin Kolb.

Proven failure......check

Injury prone to the point of useless.....check

mediocre talent to begin with.......check

anemic production.......check

far more opportunities than he deserved......check

THE laughingstock QB of the entire NFL.......check :thumbdown:

There have been so many encouraging things done this offseason but this acquisition was very troubling. It's been said many times before but they had a perfect backup for this offense in TJack and they let him go for a guy everyone else in the NFL knew was complete garbage.

Trent Edwards and Kevin Kolb are both scared to play the game. You act like Trent isn't still trying to collect an NFL paycheck. I am not sure if you actually watch football, but Kolb simply won't stay in the pocket. That's how he got hurt last year against the Bills and how he got hurt yesterday. So you are right about them being scared to play the game but it's not like Kolb is standing tall in the pocket and taking punishment.....not even close.

I think it really is more about attacking the team for signing the turd in the first place.......but the honeymoon is still on with Marrone and Hackett so people want to voice their great displeasure without asking why in the hell the team acquired such a POS quarterback and why Marrone gave him an opportunity to compete for the most important position on the team.

I don't really get this. You're more likely to get your clock cleaned out of the pocket than in it. And the implicit comparison with Edwards is false -- he wasn't the type to try and keep the play alive by escaping the pocket. Yes, Kolb sucks, but I think the proper response in this thread is to let the OP know that his post is lame.

Kolb is finished. Reading some of the desk jockeys in this thread make fun of him for it is kind of funny. What ever Kolb's health status is I certainly wish him the best. If that knee to the back of the head really gave him a concussion then he has some serious health risks to deal with for the rest of his life. His head is clearly damaged permanently.

+1.

I don't really get this. You're more likely to get your clock cleaned out of the pocket than in it. And the implicit comparison with Edwards is false -- he wasn't the type to try and keep the play alive by escaping the pocket. Yes, Kolb sucks, but I think the proper response in this thread is to let the OP know that his post is lame.

Edwards quits on plays out of fear, Kolb kills plays out of fear.

Again....Bills fans have NEVER been fed a block of sh*t quite like this Kevin Kolb experiment. It's one thing to FIND OUT you have a terrible QB after you have developed him.......it's another thing altogether to acquire the laughingstock QB of the league and pretend he's not.

For all the people who are offended by the criticism pointed at Kolb.......the Bills aren't children playing for Our Lady of Sorrow middle school. They are professionals being paid to produce at the highest level and it is a fight on that field, no place for the frightened. And YES if you are taking 52 teammates down with you because of your fear then you deserve the pointed criticism.

do you have any idea how scary ghosts are? i mean, seriously, you can't even touch them, everything just goes through them. but they can kill you with just a touch, or scare the crap outa ya, or just throw stuff at ya without even pickin it up. kinda like mivin' it with their minds, but they don't really have minds, their just kinda like supernatural holograms...scary, man.

There are hundreds of hours of TV footage on ghost hunting shows. Not one has been seen. Many pants have been wet.

With the horrible showing on D against the Skins and the questionable QB situation, I have a different outlook on the season. Who's next?Vinny Testaverde?

Edwards quits on plays out of fear, Kolb kills plays out of fear.

Again....Bills fans have NEVER been fed a block of sh*t quite like this Kevin Kolb experiment. It's one thing to FIND OUT you have a terrible QB after you have developed him.......it's another thing altogether to acquire the laughingstock QB of the league and pretend he's not.

For all the people who are offended by the criticism pointed at Kolb.......the Bills aren't children playing for Our Lady of Sorrow middle school. They are professionals being paid to produce at the highest level and it is a fight on that field, no place for the frightened. And YES if you are taking 52 teammates down with you because of your fear then you deserve the pointed criticism.

I am not going to question the guy's manhood after seeing the shots he has taken in the NFL. I will leave that to you keyboard jockeys.

I am not going to question the guy's manhood after seeing the shots he has taken in the NFL. I will leave that to you keyboard jockeys.

I didn't question his manhood.

Fear is not limited to.........women?

Point was simple and direct: If you are afraid to do a job, then get a different job.

Don't waste the time and effort of those that rely on you.

When you are hurting your team to collect a million dollar paycheck, you are deserving of criticism.

You've heard the concept of not playing with an injury because you are hurting the team? Same exact thing.

And it doesn't matter if you are "gutting it out" thru the injury or fear. If you are hurting the team because of it then GTF out of the way.

I am not sure what was more pompous.....your sexist response when you are trying to show your sensitivity or YOU calling ME a keyboard jockey. :rolleyes: