Bills @ Redskins official GDT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuel looks better than Kolb but he still looks kind of lousy.

Well put - and says it all about Kolb.

Kolb has done nothing to justify taking a roster spot.

Tuel needs a refresher on the idea that it takes 10 yards for a first down. He's making Trent Edwards look like a gambler.

I know you're exaggerating but for the record, the Bills allowed 98 yards rushing on 18 carries in the first half.

Included in that is QB Pat White's two runs for 25 yards.

That means the Bills surrendered 73 yards on 16 running back carries in the first half.

Obviously not good enough but on the other hand, the Bills pass coverage was porous and the team didn't play well in any facet.

Actually I should have checked that 220 yards came from the great Steve Tasker. Right after he said, "the light on the field is always like this in late September." I should have fact checked.

The defense just looked to me like they didn't care. Not sure what was done on game-planning or not, but they looked flat from the start.

Kolb was brutal to watch - again he's like Fitz on a bad day. It made my head hurt - maybe his concussion symptoms are just a projection of what we feel watching him.

Seeing Spiller go down was a nightmare - can't believe he went back in - that was some relief, but I won't rest easily until I hear his MRI (assuming he gets one tomorrow) was clean.

FredEx is not the same player. Bummer.

Agree it's unlikely they play Thursday (?) with only Tuel - need to bring in someone to take a shot for the game.

Have I mentioned I have no idea what Kolb actually brings to the table?

Is it too late to return Kolb to the store?

Crud - dunno - but it's worth a try - I'm checking my pockets for the receipt!! Did we get him at Costco? They are great about returns!

:doh:

Edited by BobChalmers

I have three cuts so far: Troup, Kolb, Searcy.

Kolb isn't going anywhere and I really don't get why anyone would say that considering the Bills QB situation at the moment

Troup was just an awful pick who has only stuck around bc he has been hurt but should be gone along with Searcy

I still think Kyle Williams is a surprise cut

Edited by Max997