The headline alone is priceless

Cugalabanza

"Meanwhile he told police that he hadn’t been able to have an erection in years due to his being a diabetic."

So the man from China says he hasn't had an erection in years.

What good would an erection do in a Communist country? The votes don't count.

Yes, but in her defense, one of the symptoms of a haunted vagina is gullibility.

Actually my first thought was what guy has not lied in the quest to reach the promised land? Or in this case the haunted orifice...

The funny thing is that you could probably line up a thousand 12 year old girls and none of them would have bought this shtick... And seen it for the bs that it was.

This one Chinese girl did and she calls the police the day after? While perhaps unfortunate for her she did consent to the dudes actions. I have a tough time holding him accountable given the level of ridiculousness to his story. And yes, this is from a very conservative guy who very much thinks that there is not enough respect and kindness shown towards women.

Actually my first thought was what guy has not lied in the quest to reach the promised land? Or in this case the haunted orifice...

The funny thing is that you could probably line up a thousand 12 year old girls and none of them would have bought this shtick... And seen it for the bs that it was.

This one Chinese girl did and she calls the police the day after? While perhaps unfortunate for her she did consent to the dudes actions. I have a tough time holding him accountable given the level of ridiculousness to his story. And yes, this is from a very conservative guy who very much thinks that there is not enough respect and kindness shown towards women.

Good points. She's basically mad that she was lied to. But if he had worked his way in by saying "I really respect you and care about you," what's the difference? I guess what separates it is that in this case, he took her money too. I guess it's pretty insensitive of me, but I can't help but :lol:

Good points. She's basically mad that she was lied to. But if he had worked his way in by saying "I really respect you and care about you," what's the difference? I guess what separates it is that in this case, he took her money too. I guess it's pretty insensitive of me, but I can't help but :lol:

I just wish there was an accompanying pic with this story.

"Meanwhile he told police that he hadn’t been able to have an erection in years due to his being a diabetic."

So the man from China says he hasn't had an erection in years.

What good would an erection do in a Communist country? The votes don't count.

He meant "election." He hasn't had an "election" in years.