[closed]I believe that Da'Rick Rogers makes this team, What do you

I hate your formatting.It's like highschool AOL from 1996. I read none of it because of it. You may be the first person I block

Not sure if Rogers makes the roster, but I just don't see Brad Smith making it. He serves zero purpose on this team, and for that reason, Rogers has a chance

almost in tears reading your post....nicely done...

I did not read the thread because of the AOLish wording... good call on that by the way.

My thoughts are this though... Da'Rick Rodgers can play special teams just as good as others WRs on the squad, and has more potential than the others in front of him. That includes Stevie...

I think TJ is expendable, trade for a 5th rd pick. Goodwin is a better version of TJ.

Robert Woods and Goodwin on the outside, and Stevie in the slot. Goaline sub Rodgers in for Goodwin, solid WRs.

It's just not worth losing that potential on waivers... and he's on the cheap.

Edited by qblax16

I think TJ is expendable, trade for a 5th rd pick. Goodwin is a better version of TJ.

Robert Woods and Goodwin on the outside, and Stevie in the slot. Goaline sub Rodgers in for Goodwin, solid WRs.

This is my thinking as well. TJ was horrid last year and hasn't showed much in pre season. Sure he was injured last week. We'll see what he does this week. I doubt you could get a 5th round pick for him. 7th is best case I would think.

After SJ and Woods, it's all question marks from there. I'm not so sure our WR group is very deep.

Section 2. Signing With Other Clubs:

(a) Any player under contract to a Club as a Practice Squad player shall be

completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any Club at any time during

the League Year, to serve as a player on any Club's Active or Inactive List, and any Club

is completely free to negotiate and sign such a Player Contract with such player, without

penalty or restriction, including, but not limited to, Draft Choice Compensation between

Clubs or First Refusal Rights of any kind, or any signing period, except that such player

shall not be permitted to sign a Player Contract with another Club to serve as a Practice

Squad player while under contract as a Practice Squad player.

https://www.nflplayers.com/about-us/CBA-Download/

This is my thinking as well. TJ was horrid last year and hasn't showed much in pre season. Sure he was injured last week. We'll see what he does this week. I doubt you could get a 5th round pick for him. 7th is best case I would think.

After SJ and Woods, it's all question marks from there. I'm not so sure our WR group is very deep.

After those 2, I'm not sure how deep they really are either, I guess we'll find out soon enough. I do like the potential that TJ, Goodwin, Easley, and Rogers bring, but that's all it is right now. Choo Choo Coleman looked great in the pre-season too.

How many physically gifted but mentally midgeted WRs never make the leap to the NFL? Marrone is not a babysitter. Rogers won't make the final 53.

I am not sure if you have ever watched an interview with just about any star receiver outside Larry fitz, Andre Johnson or Calvin.... But I assure you many are not the "tallest" guy in the room.

I am not sure if you have ever watched an interview with just about any star receiver outside Larry fitz, Andre Johnson or Calvin.... But I assure you many are not the "tallest" guy in the room.

Like for instance.....Dez Bryant?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz