49ers Trade 2012 #1 Pick AJ Jenkins

Everyone misses on draft picks. What makes them a good FO is the ability to own up to the mistake and move on as quickly as possible.

Well, that and having a lot more first round hits than misses. It also helps to be able to pick up a franchise QB in round 2.

Two teams trying to make use of each other's dead weight...

I guess, the more I think about it, it's a good trade for the Chiefs. He was taken in the first round, presumably for a reason.

Baldwin was also a 1st round pick. They're both busts thus far.

and in Buffalo's case some players were slow to develop because of bad coaching and piss poor scheme.

I expect to see a few players many here wrote off come alive under Marrone Hackett and Pettine

and in Buffalo's case some players were slow to develop because of bad coaching and piss poor scheme.

I expect to see a few players many here wrote off come alive under Marrone Hackett and Pettine

Eric Moulds? Took him his 3rd Season until he did anything

Eric Moulds? Took him his 3rd Season until he did anything

Not so much... Marv would not play him as he preferred his old vets being on the field and was very slow to work Moulds into the lineup. Different game now with free agency where wet behind the ears kids fresh out of college are day 1 starters more often than not.