Wow, this Calvin and Hobbes is appropriate....

SDS

Holy crap.

I am soooo sick of people flooding the board with OT posts. Then they don't even have the nerve to put OT in the title. You have to wonder what gets into their heads sometimes. I mean wasting everybody's time and attention with something that has nothing to do with the Bills. People that post in OT threads are idiots and should all be banned immediately!

Holy crap.

I am soooo sick of people flooding the board with OT posts. Then they don't even have the nerve to put OT in the title. You have to wonder what gets into their heads sometimes. I mean wasting everybody's time and attention with something that has nothing to do with the Bills. People that post in OT threads are idiots and should all be banned immediately!

205174[/snapback]

(OT) I love beef jerky.

Holy crap.

205174[/snapback]

(OT)Frankenstein never scared me, but marsupials do, because they're fast.