SU Hoops 2013-2014 edition...

bills44

That's what shocked me too. I think he really put in some work on his jumper-- good for him. It's about time a Syracuse player didn't bust out of the NBA. (Wonder where Fab Melo is these days....)

The Fabulous One was released by the Mavs in their final cutdown earlier this week. I do have a feeling that he'll have a non-descript NBA career, though. On another note, I'm really happy for Southerland and Onuaku, both of whom made NBA final rosters.

I know most of you aren't local but I got season tickets this year. Let me know of there are games your interested in and I may be willing to part with them. Duke unc and Indiana aren't available though.

I also bought seasons. Since I live in Buffalo, other than the IU game, I doubt that I'll be hitting many of the weekday games, so if anyone is interested, let me know. I will beat Section 122's prices by at least $1.00. :nana:

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20/4 assists in the second half...they were down by 17 or 19 midway thru 3.

Going to see them Friday against Cleveland.

Wow. 26/10....

So the Sixers have now basically beaten the two best teams in the east. Looks like MCWs game was made for the NBA.

Edited by The Poojer

A friend of mine called the exact minute single game tickets went on sale. By the time got through, the only seats remaining (for Duke) were in the upper deck....way past where the blue curtain used to hang. He decided to watch the game at home. I believe some records will be set.

Any chance you want to part with Pitt tickets...Saturday, 1/28/14? If so, PM me.

I read they are going to lift the curtain for the Duke game.

Syracuse receives first verbal commit for the clas of 2015. Highly recruited four star forward from New Hampshire, Tyler Lydon. Although he is still growing into his body (185 pounds), he looks like a solid prospect who will only get better and better. Very athletic and good outside shooter. Check out the between-the-legs dunk!!

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/10/syracuse_gets_commitment_from_1.html

Boeheim decided to get cute and press for much of the 1st half. Cornell figured this out quickly and hit a bunch of wide open 3's. Shot 43% from behind the arc in the 1st. Syracuse settled back into the zone in the 2nd, and played pretty good defense. Held Cornell to 19% 3 point shooting in the 2nd. Baye and Rak were a force in the middle, Ennis played well as a floor general IMO, Fair played well offensively but turned the ball over a bunch, and Cooney obviously was impressive. This team really missed Grant's presence, especially on the defensive side.

Edit: Ennis distributed the ball well, but that is easy when you have a 2 that is shooting the lights out. From what I saw he rebounded well, but did next to nothing to create offense, and was terrible on defense. He has some work to do on the defensive end, but I have no doubt that he will be coached up well. He looked tentative out there on offense. Hopefully just jitters.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks