Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Bills fan!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby (Abigail Marie to be precise) arrived at 7:52am this morning and weighed in at 7lbs, 15.5 oz.  Well she didn't "arrive" as much as she was "removed" but both mother and daughter are doing great.  Dad is sleepy but recovering nicely!

Pictures are coming but I must caution you, she's unbelievably beautiful  :lol:

204898[/snapback]

Congratulations Mike. Give our love to Mom, and especially to the beautiful gift just bestowed upon you. Welcome.

Congrats to you & your wife Mike.

Just to let you know that the bills pro shop sells baby cheerleader out fit.

I bought one for my god daughter samantha. So cute.

205102[/snapback]

God bless your new family! NJSUE is right, and I bought one for the imminent arrival of my first 'grandi'! (My son-in-law's an Iggles fan- so there's a bit of spite there..HaHa) Congratulations!

Congratulations! Enjoy her every day because kids grow like weeds! Each "stage" has it's rewards and challenges, but it is ALL a carnival. Go rent Parenthood and watch it with your wife.

I have three daughters. Maybe I should dig out the "Permission to Date My Daughter" form for you. :)

Two youngest daughters are toying with the idea of trying out for the Jills this year. That would be SO cool. :lol:

Abby (Abigail Marie to be precise) arrived at 7:52am this morning and weighed in at 7lbs, 15.5 oz.  Well she didn't "arrive" as much as she was "removed" but both mother and daughter are doing great.  Dad is sleepy but recovering nicely!

Pictures are coming but I must caution you, she's unbelievably beautiful  :lol:

204898[/snapback]

Congrats Mike!!!!!

Two youngest daughters are toying with the idea of trying out for the Jills this year. That would be SO cool.

OMG! And have all these perverts lusting after them? Oh - I guess they already do that anyway. :lol:. Could you get any free game tickets out of it?

Serious congratulations on your new daughter Mike.