California Road Parking Lot

bildawg

Hammer's Lot is not convenient for everyone as Abbott road WILL be blocked in front of the stadium this game

One drunk kid and I think there is more to the story

I would guess when you parked there it was run by a older gentleman. Now it's run by a different enterprise.

i have not been there in about 5 years, as i recall, it appeared to be a "family run" operation. the woods on a crisp fall october afternoon was so picturesque, just an awesome place like we have all said. i actually went there for 2-3 hours before a home televised game and left just before it started and watched it at home. best of both worlds.

It looks 8 foot high. There are "no trespassing signs" located at the bridge I heard. So I don't know if the signs remove any rights to sue if one gets hurt while trespassing. I would think the property owner knows about the fence. There was just a fund raises for EC sheriff on his property

there is a legal difference. for example if you have a swimming pool without a fence you have far more liability if a kid goes into your pool and drowns than if you have a fence up around the pool.

Same thing here...there is a potential legal liability. If they have a fence up and someone sees it they will walk around to avoid it instead of taking a short cut.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/223336/37/Bills-Cut-Access-At-Popular-Shortcut-To-Stadium-

Bridge has been up since at least 2005 and now it is a concern for wheelchairs access? Is California Road any better for wheelchair access?

Do you think this is a coincidence with new 'Disney style' parking knowing many will choose to park elsewhere?

IMO the Bills will try to do everything they can to try to inconvenience those who do not want to pay to park.

Maybe the Bills should call $nyder for ideas on how to charge those who do not park there.

Imagine that - guessing that over 40 years - some 250,000 fans crossed that ravine without major incidents. And all it took was one drunk kid to put a stop to it.

And once again it'll be up to Kevin Bacon and friends to hold a dance outside city limits to make things right.

What happened?

I guess they never told their parkers about the fence and after the game they where pissed.

Bridge has been up since at least 2005 and now it is a concern for wheelchairs access? Is California Road any better for wheelchair access?

Do you think this is a coincidence with new 'Disney style' parking knowing many will choose to park elsewhere?

IMO the Bills will try to do everything they can to try to inconvenience those who do not want to pay to park.

Maybe the Bills should call $nyder for ideas on how to charge those who do not park there.

So they have been in violation of the ADA act since 1990?

Given Reason - Bridge, steps - Safety and government regulations

Real Reason - Bill's Greed - eliminate the competition, more parking dollars

Given Reason - Clear bags, seat cushions - Safety from terrorists

Real Reason- Bill's Greed - more concession dollars

Given Reason - Bridge, steps - Safety and government regulations

Real Reason - Bill's Greed - eliminate the competition, more parking dollars

Given Reason - Clear bags, seat cushions - Safety from terrorists

Real Reason- Bill's Greed - more concession dollars

In the grand scheme of the NFL the Bills make NOTHING on parking or concessions. Frankly a structure where the Bills had to provide no parking or concessions would be ideal for them. Their liability would be less and they wouldn't have to worry about kids ending up dead in a ravine on their property.