I'd like to see us make a player swap.

Tipster19

can we trade Kolb to Tenn for Levitre???

actually the idea isn't half bad but i might go for OG instead of RB

...hey Tipster...what happened to the 19-0 sig??

Sorry, that's not me, I believe that that's The Senator if I'm not mistaken.

People won't be talking about retreading Dwyer, or any other RB, as soon as they see Kendall "the bowling ball" Gaskins tomorrow night.... I have a feeling people will feel good with our depth at RB when they see him play!

Holy Crap!!! The great Astro (poster of the preseason) and I are on the same page.... Looks like I better start looking for an entry level front office job!!!

With leodis penciled in at starting corner..(eek)..it's probably good to keep brad smith around to do some of the kick return duties,we don't want Goodwin to get hurt doing that either. I remember brad takin one to the house last year. Heck I'd make him a special teams captain to define his role.

Don't forget if we decide to go forward with two qbs to open up a roster spot it's not the worst thing to have him be the emergency quarterback.

To say brad smith is worthless is pretty harsh IMO.

My consensus is that more than a few people on here do not know what the word consensus means.

thats because you cant have a consensus with just one person.

Its spelled samitch . its a fact . regional dialects allows for non traditional spellings.

sangwich is local in hidy holes like Thirsties in Pittsford.

Pittsgurgle has announced they are no longer wanting to run by committee. I would not trade Fred but i would Smith and Choice for Dwyer.

gonna happen ?15.2% currently on the ticker and fading

Edited by 3rdand12

No thanks. I doubt anyone will be trading for brad smith.

Why on Earth would the Steelers want to trade Dwyer for Smith? Player-for-player swaps are exceptionally rare, and they are never a trade of solid backup running backs for an overpaid (but useful to the Bills) wide receiver.

If Dwyer gets dealt, it'll likely be for a conditional 6th/7th.

A very simple NO ... Brad Smith has no trade value and in fact may be available on the waiver wire before the summer is over. Your partial explanation doesn't provide any sound reasoning so perhaps if you write some more then you might find someone on the board willing to agree but for now as you can tell ... your idea is far fetched with no value.