Tonight's Scrimmage (8/5)

Yea I think that Sanders needs to be bumped.

DaRick I have to believe is just to motivate him, he has mental mistakes but he is bar none the most talented wideout on this roster.

Brad Smith is a joke if he makes the team I will be furious.

Hoping that Gragg will move up as well.

I think its fairly good besides that.

I like having a veteran guy in the group. He has shown flashes of his potential at times but has been underutilized and bounced around. He looked sharp to me yesterday at SJFC and seems to have bulked up a little. Now that he has restructured his contracted, I would be shocked if he doesn't make the roster.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far from what I've seen. Tuel looks great. EJ not so much.

Big bomb to Goodwin, Rogers, Easley.

McLovin with an int for 6.

Either the depth at defense is horrible or Tuel is really fighting for a job. Honestly, if he keeps this up, I'd rather have him than Kolb and that's no joke. He looks really good right now. Checking down, recognizing the blitz. Knowing when to chuck it deep.

Pleasantly surprised. EJ warming up now.

Another 3 and our for EJ. Couldn't handle the pressure.

I'll try and give you guys up to the min here but on my phone. It's gonna be tough. Hang in there

EJ on first down. Incomplete to the left

QB keeper for 3 yards.

Handoff up the middle for no gain. Backup RB

He's been playing against the first team defense more, lately.

So EJ is facing the 1st string D and Tuel is going against the backups?

Every time I refresh Twitter Tuel has another long completion...he just hit the chubby guy with the Bills hat on in the back of the endzone apparently.

Tuel > Brady

Go ahead and say what you will about EJ not looking good, but he's only made one pass this entire scrimmage. Sure, that pass had the WORST POSSIBLE result, but it's still one throw.

So don't act like you're doing any scouting here. He made a bad pass and then hasn't touched the field since. Unless you're digging really deep to dissect his handoffs.

Edited by DStebb716

Go ahead and say what you will about EJ not looking good, but he's only made one pass this entire scrimmage. Sure, that pass had the WORST POSSIBLE result, but it's still one throw.

So don't act like you're doing any scouting here. He made a bad pass and then hasn't touched the field since. Unless you're digging really deep to dissect his handoffs.

I guess the thing I'm looking for is how he's reading the defense. Could he have read a blitz and audibled out of one of those runs, for instance?