How many have you done, jboyst?

Just Jack

Seen lawn mower figure 8 racing. And regular. Bus racing. Skid plate. Horse drags. Mule pulls. Tractor pulls - the nationals are in BG, OH. Hmm. I seen a lot of demolition stuff. .. never combines. Not enough of dem here.

I ain't seen none of the swamp buggy but I seen muddin. And muddin is about the same thing in a like sorta way.

And I seen some good rock crawlers. Saw one drop out an entire trans trying to save himself flipping over end going down. Downshifted and blew out the gears and got it all sorts a twisted. Didn't install no emergency brake and the brakes aint nothing strong enough to hold it. Lucky he didn't get sideways. Still took him a 20' trip down in to a tree trunk he did.

Next Saturday is train racing. 1 car with a motor chained to two others without...

I was worried you were referring to something more perverse given the title....

I read it quickly as, "How Many of You Have Done Jboyst?"

I figured it would get longer than the "Last Post Wins" thread in about 20 minutes.

Yea, that comma doesn't show up very well in the topic title

Seen lawn mower figure 8 racing. And regular. Bus racing. Skid plate. Horse drags. Mule pulls. Tractor pulls - the nationals are in BG, OH. Hmm. I seen a lot of demolition stuff. .. never combines. Not enough of dem here.

I ain't seen none of the swamp buggy but I seen muddin. And muddin is about the same thing in a like sorta way.

And I seen some good rock crawlers. Saw one drop out an entire trans trying to save himself flipping over end going down. Downshifted and blew out the gears and got it all sorts a twisted. Didn't install no emergency brake and the brakes aint nothing strong enough to hold it. Lucky he didn't get sideways. Still took him a 20' trip down in to a tree trunk he did.

Next Saturday is train racing. 1 car with a motor chained to two others without...

You wanna do some noodling brother?

You wanna do some noodling brother?

not yet. A little early for me. Still getting over bills md heartbreaking rejection. Give me some time and I will noodle with you Edited by jboyst62

not yet. A little early for me. Still getting over MD bills heartbreaking rejection. Give me some time and I will noodle with you

Rain check it is.