Peter King's visit to SJF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ej isn't even as good as a backup RB named Christine?

Boy named Christine. I bet he is pretty tough.

Never fight a guy with a girl's name.

1.) If you win what are you going to say "I beat the crap out of Christine last night!"

2.) If you lose than everyone can say "Christine kicked your arse."

Its a lose-lose.

Edited by Why So Serious?

1.) If you win what are you going to say "I beat the crap out of Christine last night!"

Its a lose-lose.

ask "a boy named Sue " how that all worked out for him.

lets wait a weekend and see what the deal with Kolb is before we make an offer to Vince Young please

Its a lose-lose.

I always thought there's a famous football name that made the guy super tough (and no neighborhood kids would fail to notice and give him grief about it):

Dick. Butt. Kiss.

Edited by maddenboy

And as to the substance, I just dont believe than any in the national media actually care about the Bills.

King, as a top pro, came to Buffalo and tried to say something meaningful. But there is no analysis here. Just mentioning some names that the local, small fanbase will be happy to hear in a national publication.

But of course its our own fault. Win a little, and then we'll become relevant.

And as to the substance, I just dont believe than any in the national media actually care about the Bills.

King, as a top pro, came to Buffalo and tried to say something meaningful. But there is no analysis here. Just mentioning some names that the local, small fanbase will be happy to hear in a national publication.

But of course its our own fault. Win a little, and then we'll become relevant.

Sad but true. Pumping up their pick, No one else in the national media is.Writing something positive about the Bills, could make him see clairvoyant if they do succeed even with moderate success.. If I remember last year King was saying good things about mario and the Bills playoffs chances.

What is this, a family reunion thread? I'm tempted to move it to off the wall you buncha marrones.

Word to the wise...we're no longer in the off-season. Please try to keep threads on the main board (mostly) on topic.

Enough media bashing in every thread. You've made your point.

Enough poster bashing about media bashing in every thread. You've made your point.