An indicator of the Bills implementing analytics

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are different. I'm pissed at the bull **** the franchise spews in portraying change when in reality, there is no change at all.(or so it seems) What pisses me off more is that most Bills fans allow it to happen and buy into any crap they feed. Most specifically in the months of January to August. Its pathetic. Russ Brandon has the easiest job in the world. I understand the want for optimism and good for you if you have it, but I'm not going to have it in July when the same people who have run the franchise into the ground are still here pulling the strings. Just my opinion, could care less if you value it or not....

The organization has the fan base by the balls.

unless you expect a complete media blackout, im not sure what you want from them. of course they are going to discuss changes and plans in the offseason. ill defend the "lets see what happens" approach, but at this point it seems NOTHING will make you happy til you see the wins so why even look at the team til september?

unless you expect a complete media blackout, im not sure what you want from them. of course they are going to discuss changes and plans in the offseason. ill defend the "lets see what happens" approach, but at this point it seems NOTHING will make you happy til you see the wins so why even look at the team til september?

That about sums it up

I can only imagine the Bills' website putting up this message from the President:

"Greetings, Bills fans! We've made a lot of changes this offseason and while we'd like to think they're going to make us better on the field, the truth of the matter is we still have a cheap owner, a first-time GM and HC, a meddling accountant, and holes all over the roster. But hey, tailgating is fun, right? Buy some tickets and visit the Pro Shop! Get Recharged!"