Energy Drinks

lol

This thread is awesome. Substitute 'cocaine' for 'energy drink' and this could have been written in 1982.

Ha! on that note, really the only time i touch the stuff is when out drinking with friends and need a little pick me up. other than that, i try to stay away.... and im talking about red bull.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! on that note, really the only time i touch the stuff is when out drinking with friends and need a little pick me up. other than that, i try to stay away.... and im talking about red bull.

I respect red bull. Dont like their "little can". I know they have bigger cans, but also for bigger $$$$.

Their taste is very good. Hence, the redbull/vodka revolution.

Ps. I honestly think energy drinks have altered my taste buds. Trust me, that shouldnt stop me. Or else I wouldnt be drinking one as I'm (gulp) typing this.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Never tried one. I'm a lifelong insomniacs, but I also have an irregular heartbeat. Too much caffeine (or even Sudafed) can set off the"drum solo" as I call it. Too bad. I think that these would be perfect for those sleepless nights.

That sucks. I'll drink one for you today.

Coffee. Hot coffee, none of that ice coffee ****. Strong coffee

I'm pretty sure it was Jennifer Connely in that scene, not Ellen Burstyn. But maybe you've seen some director's cut that I'm not aware of.

Yep. Disturbing scene from a disturbing movie. Nice seeing Connely's ass, but disturbing the situation

• 2 weeks later...

Ass to ass?

It takes two to tango. Or in this case go ass to ass.

How the heck did we go from energy drink to asses?

Mashed Potatoes.

Coffee. Hot coffee, none of that ice coffee ****. Strong coffee

Mini fridge in work shed.

LOL. After just a quick glance at the last page...this is very disturbing.

http://imgur.com/SV61kpt

Mini fridge in work shed.

the only thing missing is the ass green amp. that's my fave.

too lazy to take a pic and upload.

my mini fridge has 6 rockstars about 5 amps and fanta (pineapple flavor)

for water we use the water cooler delivery service. office stuff.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

the only thing missing is the ass green amp. that's my fave.

too lazy to take a pic and upload.

my mini fridge has 6 rockstars about 5 amps and fanta (pineapple flavor)

for water we use the water cooler delivery service. office stuff.

green ones are in a bag beneath. There are 5 hr energies in there in back. I opened it up while working and it was ridiculous.

Point of note. I have a water cooler down here... I hardly drink it. Water... like in the toilet...not for me

Edited by jboyst62

What the hell is the salad dressing for? An energy drink chaser?

I have a grill down there and often throw brats brats on it, butter a pita, and use either Sticky Fingers Carolina BBQ (a mustard based bbq sauce) or that vinegarette on the pita brat. You can see the pita and brats at the bottom in the tray.

It is also if I get some good down there and want to kick it up.

All I can say is "Wait until you're about 50 and tell me all those energy drinks didn't hurt". If your heart makes it that long.... :wallbash:

It will take me two months to drink those Mtn Dews and about 4 months to drink all the Amps, Red Bulls, Etc. They are buy one get one free right now so I bought a lot and got a lot free.

The Mtn Dew's are the daily drinker, have about 2 or 3 a day.

The Amps are for when I really have to get it to the grind stone.

The Redbulls are for when I am up early and tired to get it going that much faster.

The Rage's are for when I am completely worn after a long weekend or week or more of work.

The 5 Hr Energy is for when I need to keep up a tempo and the body.

I also take Choline pills which help with focus and mental sharpness, to put it simply. I know a good bit about supplements, my GF knows the encyclopedia of them