[ot] need help finding an image....

SDS

I was tagged by my boss to give a presentation for a monthly meeting and I would like to make a brief joke as to how I was selected to give this talk....

I have been looking on google for lion/tiger/cheetah pics that are hunting down an antelope, etc... but have been unsuccessful.

Does anyone know of a good source for a "chase scene" or know of a good picture somewhere that would convey the sentiment that I was hunted down for this task?

a good crushing football tackle is my second choice, but it has to be a blind-sided hit. :)

I just want to say something like, "Ron caught up with me in the hall..." and then flip to the this slide...

202858[/snapback]

How about this one?, since he's already caught up with you.

There's one here, too.

I was tagged by my boss to give a presentation for a monthly meeting and I would like to make a brief joke as to how I was selected to give this talk....

I have been looking on google for lion/tiger/cheetah pics that are hunting down an antelope, etc... but have been unsuccessful.

Does anyone know of a good source for a "chase scene" or know of a good picture somewhere that would convey the sentiment that I was hunted down for this task?

202820[/snapback]

They are doing a show on animal planet about this on Saturday night I believe. Record it to DVD and then cut out the pieces you want.

202820[/snapback]

http://www.despair.com/demotivators/ambition.html

202820[/snapback]

So, did you find one yet?