Favorite Beach?

boyst

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireworks on waikiki was a let down last night. We have a better show in jenks oklahoma on the arkansas river.

Never will it be possible to make me believe that fireworks in Oklahoma or Arkansas are better then on a beach in Hawaii.

Never will it be possible to make me believe that fireworks in Oklahoma or Arkansas are better then on a beach in Hawaii.

Sorry brah. Other than the pretty palm trees and cute japanese girls, Waikiki aint that great. If I had some money to spend I might thi k otherwise. I cant wait to get home!!!

Edit: the weather has oklahoma beat though, no doubt about it!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Sorry brah. Other than the pretty palm trees and cute japanese girls, Waikiki aint that great. If I had some money to spend I might thi k otherwise. I cant wait to get home!!!

Edit: the weather has oklahoma beat though, no doubt about it!

I've been there,Waikiki. I was ribbing you. I'd rather go to North Dakota then Waikiki again.

The few things about Hawaii that are nice are those few footsteps you can take that 100mm other people have taken.

Favourite beach?

There are so many around here, but if I had to choose one, it would be Totaranui Beach, in the Abel Tasman National Park, right across the bay from us.

( top of the South Island of New Zealand)

Wharariki Beach comes in second.

Oh... Curio Bay, on the bottom of the South Island is also a magical spot, on The Southern Ocean.

Great surf... Seals... Dolphins... Whales and Penguins on the remnants of a petrified forest.

Edited by Kiwi Bills fan

I just landed in saint Thomas. Waiting for my ferry to saint John. Going to go over to trunk bay and snorkel at watermelon cay over the next week :)

My favorite ferry ride. Nothing better than getting off St Thomas and on to St John. Where are you staying?

Sweet man! Probably my favorite island in the Caribbean.

If you have not gone try Tortola or any of the BVI. St John used to be my favorite but not anymore.

Edited by Chef Jim

My favorite ferry ride. Nothing better than getting off St Thomas and on to St John. Where are you staying?

If you have not gone try Tortola or any of the BVI. St John used to be my favorite but not anymore.

We're at the westin. Just had dinner at Morgan's mango. Was good!

Have not been, but heard several people rave about BVI. I talked to soneone who took a yacht trip around the BVI and some other smaller islands, and raved about it. Thought that would be cool to try.

Cool. We used to rent a house not far from there. Drove by the Westin every day and chartered a boat that was moored there. Go to the Lime Inn for lobsters. This is the house we rented several times.

http://www.cateredto.com/beit-hawa/

Nice, ill hit it up. Hung out at castaways after dinner. Gonna go play golf tomorrow. Any there suggestions for this week?

Sapphire Beach and Magens Bay on St Thomas and Trunk Bay on St Johns.

A little closer to home would be Ocean City Maryland or the beach across the way from there on Assateague Island.

Of course, one of the 13 worst beaches in the U.S is right here in Rochester. Nothing like the smell of mountains of algae and dead fish rotting on the beach in the hot sun. Ontario Beach baby.