Favorite Beach?

boyst

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gayhead beach in Martha's Vineyard, MA. Never been to any place like it. Truly amazing.

Note to self. Never, ever, ever go to a beach called Gayhead.

Yeah, like I need to remind myself.

Edited by Chef Jim

an absolutely gorgeous beach in northern CA is Bolinas.You go just north of Stinson beach then left thru the woods and wind your way thru the old hippy town of Bolinas.the actual beach has a perfect setting and is never supercrowded. Only prob for me is the hour 20 min drive for me from the central valley .

In western new York my fave beaches are in Rochester--up near charlotte and Irondequoit.However the beach at Charlotte can stink up a storm when the algae is heavy.

From what ive heard from many foreign travelers...the Phillipines has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

One of my favorite beach haunts from the past and probably a beach most of you have never even heard of is Matagorda beach outside of Bay City Texas.

That'd be below Houston right? Is it North or South of Bay City? Because from what I remember of Houston/Bay City - the water was not that pretty looking. Wouldn't the dirty water flow South in the Gulf?