Family of evicted fan sue local government agencies

The only solution is actually that the lawyers do not get paid a percentage of the settlement and get just a flat, reasonable, fee (and only if they win the case).

this makes no sense, and will just make it worse. Instead of pursuing cases that are winnable, they'll just take a high volume of cases, hoping for as many hits as possible.

Law isn't a hobby, it's a job. These guys are there to make money, and who can blame them?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been waiting to post your views on the McDonald's coffee case?

Since he saw the documentary Hot Coffee. I had to bail on that thing about 30 minutes in. There was only one point of view.

And nestled in between those two is a "piss trickle."

Wait - I thought he died?

Hey Buff Bill. Long post. Didnt read all of it but I got the gist that its about the McDonalds last suing over being burnt. Your right on some of those points. I remember years ago, a friend I used to work with, had a buddy that was working on the group of lawyers working in that case. Regarding the skin grafts, my buddy told me that woman's "lips" were burned so badly, they basically melted together. Ouch.