Cugalabanza has won Last Post Wins! All hail Cugalabanza

Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, would like to take a moment to recognize once again the victory of Cegelbozo or Kugalablaster or Cleo-...!@#$ it, Gringo Starr, whatever his !@#$in' name is now,

But anyhow, I'd like to recognize his victory and salute him. As I refuse to recognize the theft of CletusBlitzer's victory by the coward /dev/null.

I, for one, would like to take a moment to recognize once again the victory of Cegelbozo or Kugalablaster or Cleo-...!@#$ it, Gringo Starr, whatever his !@#$in' name is now,

But anyhow, I'd like to recognize his victory and salute him. As I refuse to recognize the theft of CletusBlitzer's victory by the coward /dev/null.

Ha! Thank you.

However, my place in the history of that affair is sadly Perry Fewell-like.

Can't this post just be merged with 'Last Post Wins' thread? I know the thread is closed but unclose it, merge this in and close it again. Sort of like refried beans which thread reminds me of.

that might rip the space-time continuum. Is that something you are willing to take responsibility for?

Can't this post just be merged with 'Last Post Wins' thread? I know the thread is closed but unclose it, merge this in and close it again. Sort of like refried beans which thread reminds me of.

Too many pages in a thread causes TBD to run slow.

Do you want that on your hands with Training Camp right

around the corner?